feelin dumb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earlmaster09

Reaction score
I killed my little girls.... i feel pretty dumb guys, i know better, and i used all my seeds in the process. Now i need to hunt, should've saved some. The hunt is driving me nuts because im going to sit here on my phone until i can get some from one of my buddies... im stubborn:hubba:, wondering who else is on/bored

earlmaster09 said:
I killed my little girls.... i feel pretty dumb guys, i know better, and i used all my seeds in the process. Now i need to hunt, should've saved some. The hunt is driving me nuts because im going to sit here on my phone until i can get some from one of my buddies... im stubborn:hubba:, wondering who else is on/bored

I don't see legalization happening in Mn. any time soon. With pollititians like Pawlenty and Norm (the turd you just can't flush) Coleman trying to drag this state backwards in time.
I too almost killed my girls. When I changed my nute res. on friday I forgot to plug the pump back in and didn't notice for 3 days, I just noticed this morning when I went down to say goodmorning.

cubby said:
I don't see legalization happening in Mn. any time soon. With pollititians like Pawlenty and Norm (the turd you just can't flush) Coleman trying to drag this state backwards in time.
I too almost killed my girls. When I changed my nute res. on friday I forgot to plug the pump back in and didn't notice for 3 days, I just noticed this morning when I went down to say goodmorning.
oh man hope they survive, hopefully this franken coleman fiasco is worked out soon enough, i wrote my representative last week, she said she was going to vote pro- med use, maybe we can go around pawlentys head on this one, idk hopeful thinking, the search for seeds in mn continues man, i cant find any from any friends anywhere

The girls look like their gonna' recover O.K. They were all droopy this morning, now their pretty much back to standing tall. When I opened the closet this morning I just about had a heart attack, and as you know we don't have legal meds here.....

i know its really unfortunate to feel somewhat as a criminal, especially when none of my harvest is sold, but right now there is no harvest...

to answer leaf miner, i did just about everything i shouldnt've i over heated them, then saved them, then under nutriated, then found out i undernutriated and nutriated, i tried to spread out the add of nutrients but it was too late, so i moved them to dirt, on the wim that i might be able to save them then, but to no avail, so im going to get some new seeds and start back in dirt a little more focused then this last folly, it just bothers me cuz i know better

Yeah, it always is the same with MJ. Too much TLC and they don't like it. Chuck a seed in the long grass and forget it, you come back and find something heading for the clouds.

YAY the hunt ends, i couldnt find seeds for days now i have over a hundred hahahahaha YES! i will restart the gj when ive got some germination

Best of luck in the next grow! You might try coco ... pretty foolproof!

already got my coco set up hahaha.... i already know how to do the dirt and coco, i just get to stoned for the hydro fine tuning, but back to ol' natural dirt thanks!

I prefer to do the whole hydro trip just because I have well over 200 house plants that grow in dirt, so the hydro just makes it more of a seperate hobby rather than an extention of basic houseplant care.
But whatever system each person feels most comfortable with or enjoys the most is the one they should go with. Afterall it's not just about growing weed, but enjoying the grow, having a dependable supply, and knowing exactly what your'e putting in your body.
Are the beans you found bagseed or what? I'm using seeds bought from a seed merchant but have had some good qaulity seeds from stuff I bought. The biggest problem with this is qaulity of commercial weed is hit or miss, so it's better to just grow my own.

ive got a mix, theres 12 ppp seeds, 20 other quality bag seeds a buddy plucked from his favorite bags, another 40 another buddy plucked from quality bags, and fifty from some cali outdoors a buddy plucked out over the last year or so

earlmaster09 said:
... The hunt is driving me nuts because im going to sit here on my phone until i can get some from one of my buddies... im stubborn:hubba:, wondering who else is on/bored

It is really not a good idea for your buddies to know that you are growing...

haha they have no idea where im doing it first off, and secondly by buddies i mean fellow growers

i need to be more specific sometimes ive already had:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: at least today and its 1130 am

earlmaster09 said:
haha they have no idea where im doing it first off, and secondly by buddies i mean fellow growers

:eek:That is worse. One of the first rules of growing is to tell no one...

ha well you can follow your rules, i see less of a problem getting seeds from trustworthy friends than ordering them on the net where they can be tracked by the government

thank you for the concern but i can assure you all is well and i am safe

Latest posts

Back