Feelings when HIGH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack of all trades

Reaction score
i dont smoke very often an when i do my mind goes a 100 mph an i get really confused an feel like i cant do anything normal also get really parinod back before my meth days i never got like this just curious if anyone else gets like this an is there a way just to have a nice normal high again

I think it is a combination of lack of smoking and most likely the type of MJ available to you as well as maybe you having respect for some people in your life that might be against MJ use for whatever reason giving you these feelings. I think it is normal for most people to experience it. i did as well and was a light smoker like you are but now that I've increased usage I'm past all that and the experience is night and day as well I figured out the strains to look out for that worked for me the best. I still stay very clear of some strains i've gotten into growing up. :holysheep:

jack of all trades said:
so what strains did you find that work for you/ what should i look for indica is my fav to grow

I've found that the more sativa dominate it is the better off I am enjoying it the whole time. Heavy indicas that are chopped late do what you described above to me or they did, haven't touched them since i found the sweet spot strains for me.

That's the thing, everyone is different with it. A guy that works for me is so high strung naturally that he has to smoke the indicas just to not bounce off the walls all day. This dude gets some work accomplished and always ahead of schedule but for me, if I smoked the heavy indicas like that, i'd want to go to sleep so I had to find a better balance or stop all together only leaving the indica heavy strains for night time for sleeping better.

Latest posts

Back