"Female Growers Group"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant believe all the controversy over this. let the lady's have there own thread they work just as hard at growing as us men do. and i love to see female growers doing there thing;) there are lots of lady's growing some killer buds and they want to let it be known:D go for it lady's lets see some grows using that female intuition :hubba:

I leave for a few hours to do some housework and WOW.
Guess I best head over to group memberships and approve new2. And any other's who want to join. Untill yesterday I didnt even KNOW I had to approve anything.

On a side note, never argued with my husband untill we started growing....LOL.

tcbud said:
Thats what I said. I left for a early thanksgiving dinner,which was delicious by the way, and all kinds of drama.

tcbud said:
Guess I best head over to group memberships and approve new2. And any other's who want to join. Untill yesterday I didnt even KNOW I had to approve anything.

On a side note, never argued with my husband untill we started growing....LOL.
that would be pointless NEW-2-CHRONIC is leaving the forum LMAO:D

Excuse me how do I find the womens club. I don't want to jion, I just want to check out thelovely ladies if they don't mind. I'll be a gentleman by the way

oooooo ooooooooo i take that as a kik in the nuts....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:p

you BETTER join or ill come over there and give ya a christmas spankin :hubba:

This has run its course & has been a pretty entertaining read. tcbud has requested me to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back