"Female Growers Group"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SM, yeah the mascot would work....im a dog anyway.....all men are arent we? oops guess well save that convo for the females grower group,,,,,

Instead of starting a sexually divided group to identify yourself as a female grower, i think if you take a look at the signature feature in the user setup you can put anything you want there....

I just dont think creating different groups is the right thing here.... Look at HG, shes a female and her buds kick the crap out of mine.....Not because shes female,,,, but because shes an experinced grower....that should be what she is recognized for on this forumn...not the fact that shes a woman

sorry to single you out Hemp Goddess....just an example....lol

Exactly my point SM. Just like the BHC. Also i always feel like an a** when i call one of ya'll dude or man or something only to find out later i was talking to a female.

hey hey hey

the BHC is "actually" open to anyone, if you note the members that have joined not all smoke out of bongs only- we have joint rollers as well! I have no problem with anyone joining- but we are a bong hitting club so naturally we have bong hitting sessions..... of course, anyone and everyone is welcome to join.

matter of fact its due time for a session !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo drives a geo said:
I gotta agree with new2chronic on this one. Why do people choose to segregate themselves?

Because humans are gregarious by nature?

What's the big deal, they won't have any special rights or privleges or anything, why is a fuss being made about this? I guess you guys insist on iniviting yourself to any "girls night out" events with your significant others as well, and never go out with the guys because "you don't feel right" about it? Come on.....

Plus i always feel like an a** when i refer to one of ya'll as dude or man only to find out later that you are a female. Something nifty in the signature would help.

Just wanna say that the insight provided by all the women on this site seems to bypass the normally confusing ranting of the males making for some much needed insight that is otherwise overlooked, i mean, face it, if we could multitask like women imagine how much better at growing we would be!

Yes and its called Bong Hitters Club. Not Male guys with Bongs.....

I see where this is going.... Oh well you girls start your group.... I just joined.....:p I encourage all males to join this group so that we can keep sex out of the equation of this forumn.....I am going to change my title in my sig to "Master Female Grower" so i get special recognition too!!!:hubba:

new2, bro i see exactly what your saying... exactly. I agree, but your just fueling the fire with saying every man should join and the master fem grower thing... let the chickies have their group so we know whos a dudette and give the girls a place to voice thier comments on decorating the growroom.

i mean come on... whats the harm?

I would love to see the women have thier own spot- that turns me on! :hubba:

im serious, for the most part, women tend to take the side of logic, not impulse, making them superior in that regard, very cunning and often overlooked. I used to be a bit of a chauvinist, but my wife has taught me that her opinion counts and when i realized how utterly stupid ive acted in the past, it really makes me think, i mean, how cool would it have been to have a woman pres, we have a black man in office, which is monumental, but he is still a man, woulda been cool to see how a woman would tackle the job, bet she would kick butt.

New 2 Chronic, under your name it says "Ganja Growin Techie Dude", you've clearly stated that your a guy, what's wrong with the ladies wanting to do something for them. There won't be segregation, they won't get special privileges, just the ladies want it to be known that they are ladies, If we really wanted to we could join the female club, but what's the point of taking something away from someone when it makes them happy?

JBonez said:
im serious, for the most part, women tend to take the side of logic, not impulse, making them superior in that regard, very cunning and often overlooked. I used to be a bit of a chauvinist, but my wife has taught me that her opinion counts and when i realized how utterly stupid ive acted in the past, it really makes me think, i mean, how cool would it have been to have a woman pres, we have a black man in office, which is monumental, but he is still a man, woulda been cool to see how a woman would tackle the job, bet she would kick butt.

LOL, now this is just targeting an audience in this thread, LOL :hubba:

OMG...I can't believe people are making a big deal out of people wanting to make a special group. People will complain about anything. How will the few ladies that are here having a group, that any male or female can join, affect the site? People need to grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back