"Female Growers Group"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GMCORP said:
I'm just tired of everyone assuming i'm a dude. :joint4: that's why i wanted to be a part of the female growers group. Whatever else happens with it, at least I'm a member :)

alright... you GUYS that are making a big deal out of this...

grow up!... what the Hell is your problem? are they women? - yes
can they be labeled as "female growers"? - yes

leave the women alone... aren't you married or have a gf?... don't you know women yet? :rolleyes:

fer yer information... I was the person that told GMCORP :hubba: about the female growers group... cuz I assumed she was a he :eek: and suggested she look into it...

I was also the person that asked MarP to start up the Bong Hitters Club... that's why I'm # (-)1

so if you got any probs with the women of MP doing their thing... direct your bitches at me... 'course... u know how much I'm gunna b paying attention....:cool:

New 2 Chronic, under your name it says "Ganja Growin Techie Dude", you've clearly stated that your a guy, what's wrong with the ladies wanting to do something for them. There won't be segregation, they won't get special privileges, just the ladies want it to be known that they are ladies, If we really wanted to we could join the female club, but what's the point of taking something away from someone when it makes them happy?

Ding Ding Ding....we have a winner!!!! and smoikinmom agrees.....

why not just put something like I did to distinguish you as a female grower, seems easy enough to do.... Ill do a thread on it if you want....

Okay okay its clear to me that letting women create a group that hs no special priviliges, and anyone man or woman can join does no harm(we will see as i just requested to join if it is what they say it is)kinda like giveing them a car with no gas.... But hey, if they want thier little place in the sun thats fine....

Thought we were all here for the distinct purpose of learning and sharing ideas about marijuana cultivation with everyone.....Gues i was mistaken.....it has happened before....

This dude would have the right to complain. He could make a decent argument that women aren't special:D.

SNF0920BATH-380_503429a.jpg

That crazy vancouver guy said:
fer yer information... I was the person that told GMCORP :hubba: about the female growers group... cuz I assumed she was a he :eek: and suggested she look into it...

aww shucks TCVG :giggle: no harm no foul on your part. Glad you got my back :bongin:

No need to get mad or rude. Their are sections in this thread like coffee table designated to things other than cultivation. The original intentions of this were so innocent, no need to get so offended. The people who are in THe BHC simply put a pic on this site and threw something into their signature. That's all they want to do, just distinguish themselves as women. You've helped me personally before with several technical questions and i really appreciate your input, but why get so offensive about this. I know your a rational intelligent person, I've read your threads before, so why is this irking you so bad. I really don't believe it will promote segregation, they can still sit anywhere they want on the bus, this is intended in the spirit of good, innocent fun.:48: here man, relax.

JBonez said:
mother of god, what is that.

He's pregnant with his second child now, did you hear?

That picture is of a guy who was Female by birth, transgendered to male, still has female reproductive organs on the inside, so can still get pregnant. He was like on Oprah and stuff last year. They want to have all their kids before his "transformation" is complete.....

All I am saying is It shouldnt matter wether I am a girl, or a guy, or a Hermie..... What matters is sharing information on growing and educating people and getting educated.

Im not getting offended at this all.....

Change my tagline..... hows it look!

lol, glad to see you still have a sense of humor, no harm in your tagline!

btw... I was also a member of the Female Growers Group till just recently... when I figured I would show them their due respect, and left

Dude you have alot to learn.... Respect is EARNED, not given just because of sex, or religion, or positions. To get my respect you have be much more than just a person. And you have to GIVE respect to get it unfortunatey....

New_2_Chronic said:
Dude you have alot to learn.... Respect is EARNED, not given just because of sex, or religion, or positions. To get my respect you have be much more than just a person. And you have to GIVE respect to get it unfortunatey....

for one thing... u can stop calling me Dude... u can call me Sir...

and another, my young friend... don't go presuming "you know a whole Hell of a lot more" than I do... the women of MP have earned my respect cuz I interact with them a fair bit more than looking at posted pictures and seeing the odd comment...

all I see from you so far is a childish rant of someone who thinks he might be missing out on something...

I'm done talking with someone throwing a tantrum.

for one thing... u can stop calling me Dude... u can call me Sir...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Damn thats funny......Sir? I havent called anyone sir in 20 years,,, that was while i was in the armed forces.....oh yeah for 12 years.....You doing the math yet dude,,,,,

and another, my young friend

Thank you,,,, Im over the hilll but you still think im young,,,,,its quite a compliment.....thank you!

As far as respect goes its a two way street. I see you have yet to learn this,,,my young padowan learner....You will one day im sure....

the only one here having a tantrum here is you.... Im cool calm and collected and was talking about the true subject of this thread until you came in attacking me.....

Hi,
I would like to start a: thinking about being bi, born again atheist, bulimic, anti Bush, cat lovers group...let me know if you have any interest, hey but I'll join the ladies here, and the mens group too! :p
Anyone have time to grow some weed around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back