female seeds X-line

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterblaster26

Reaction score
has anyone grown any type of female seeds X-line? they seem to be priced right on seedboutique but i will spend the extra money if the quality isnt very good.

Save yourself the money and buy a regular pack of 10. Get a nice mother out of the bunch and clone the crap out of her. Female seeds IMHO aren't worth the money.

I'm not trying to clone because my setup is limited. I was really trying to go feminized and the x-line is cheap.

nobody gets the x-line take to long to grow get a pack of 10 better of or pack of 10 female now if you just dont have the money go head but it wont be the best bud and it will take long good luck though man whatever you pic

i agree i usauly just but a 10 pack female dont mind spending 100 bucks on seeds once every few months proably get 2 female mix packs thats comes to about 70 then a 10 pack of whatever other strain plus you get the freebies i tried cloning it was working but i dint really haveenough plants to mess up i mean only had 1 or 2 plants at the time so i couldnt really take to many cuttins had dip and grow concentration started to seee roots bumbps but by that time other plants where finish wasnt worth one cutting so i threw it away i will be cloning again thoug probaly be doin g-13 amegedon or somthijn else
masterblaster26 said:
I'm not trying to clone because my setup is limited. I was really trying to go feminized and the x-line is cheap.

..."cheap" femminised seeds..hmmmm. Should be interesting..;)

i don't know anything about the particular line but I don know that cheese lemon skunk and trainwreck are available from greenhouse seeds, these are fem only strains which does give them a point. The good thing about these are they come in packs of 5s or 10s and are all about the same price 30 bucks for 5 and 60 bucks for 10.

Flying dutchman who i've also had nothing but good success with their regular beans have just released a female line also, these strains are mostly not available in regular form either.

http://www.puresativa.com/products.php?keyword=flying-dutchmen-female

paradise seeds have some great strains and some female only strains, they have some interesting stuff.

http://www.puresativa.com/products.php?keyword=paradise-female-seeds

i've used links that do not ship to the united states just so you guys know that im' not advertising, i'm just giving information.

Latest posts

Back