Feminised seed/Females

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tester

Amsterdam
Reaction score
Hi just a quick question that was on my mind, All my plants are from feminised seeds, What is the average amount of females i should expect. or will they all be females? or am i asking a million dollar question.

The seeds are from GreenHouse co and Dutch Passion

From what I understand they can basically go two ways. Either a female or a hermie. Under optimal growing conditions you will see a near 100% female ratio but any stress to the plant at any time after it has started to sexually mature could cause it to hermie on you. I hope to see more info added to this post as I would like to know more as well on this topic :)

Warfish

I wld think if from a reputable breeder and average to optimal growing conditions you cld expect 100% female...maybe if you did a 100 bean grow you cld get the other 1%...

My whole crop were from femenized. 100% fems, whole ride. Dank

I've produced fem seed and I got one male from around twenty seed, but my controls are rather imprecise so I would expect a commercial seed company to do better than that. Fem seed is excellent for trying out new, expensive genetics.

Latest posts

Back