Feminized Seedz, who uses them/who likes them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedwoodsman

Yes I Cannabis
Reaction score
High Group,

Who of you out there in M.J. Land uses Feminized Seedz, and what are Your opinions of them? :confused:

Have you had good results with them?

I've been pulling dreaded Males for Weeks now, and it is just killing me! :eek:

Such a waste of time, effort & money, growing, nurturing them, just to pull 'em up as soon as they show sex!

So, Opinions Please for the use of Feminized Seedz!

Having fun out in my Cannabis-Forest.....:D

StonedWoodsman :icon_smile:

I'm feeling what you're saying...
Such a waste of time, effort & money, growing, nurturing them, just to pull 'em up as soon as they show sex!

I grew 9 fem seeds, fully.. had a great time.. no males.

Now I'm trying 12 reg seeds.. I've pulled 1 male and about to head up into the room and pull 2 more (I think) after I write this post.

I hear fem's have a higher chance to herm :confused2: All the genetic bending and adjusting, or something.

I'll use quality fem's from a breeder I have good experience with.. from here on out.

I don't even like clones! More of those die on me than live lol! Fem's, as long as the germinate, I can grow them. Cut 20 clones and only get a few?! Screw that lol.

Anyways, yeah I love my fem's and I won't be changing from them when I get a chance. I had 60 reg seeds given to me by a great breeder, so I kinda want to use them up. I'll be doing fem runs every other run, and reg runs in between that.

Fem's 4 life! hah :D

I have 2 feminized seeds, I will keep you posted on them. First trail with them so we will see how it goes.

Dr. Green Fang said:
I'm feeling what you're saying...

I grew 9 fem seeds, fully.. had a great time.. no males.

Now I'm trying 12 reg seeds.. I've pulled 1 male and about to head up into the room and pull 2 more (I think) after I write this post.

I hear fem's have a higher chance to herm :confused2: All the genetic bending and adjusting, or something.

I'll use quality fem's from a breeder I have good experience with.. from here on out.

I don't even like clones! More of those die on me than live lol! Fem's, as long as the germinate, I can grow them. Cut 20 clones and only get a few?! Screw that lol.

Anyways, yeah I love my fem's and I won't be changing from them when I get a chance. I had 60 reg seeds given to me by a great breeder, so I kinda want to use them up. I'll be doing fem runs every other run, and reg runs in between that.

Fem's 4 life! hah :D

I have grown around 150+/- fem. Seeds. Maybe 40 varieties. Never had a herme, just GREAT females. I swear by them. I think buying from an established dealer is warranted though. Some peeps have had Hermes I hear. I get 95% of my fim. seeds from SINGLE SEED CENTRE. They're great! Good luck!!:D

Tried regular seeds and wasted time to show sex... fem all the time now:D

I'm gonna try this product called "Tiresias Mist" for making my own fem seeds. Basically it's colloidal silver at a very high ppm.

I am optimistic about this product.
:48:

deadkndys said:
I'm gonna try this product called "Tiresias Mist" for making my own fem seeds. Basically it's colloidal silver at a very high ppm.

I am optimistic about this product.

:48:

YES! i read good reviews on this too. i might try on my satoris, 1 anyway.:)

Been buying fem seeds for a while now and only had one herm. It was a single sour candy freebie and it only had one branch go male. I got to it just in time. So out of me an a couple friends have ran maybe 150 fems in the last few years only one herm branch....might be good luck but I trust my work to find something before it funks the whole crop

Used fem.seeds for years not 1 problem yet it seems like a waste of soil and time to do anything different .

I personally am not crazy about them. Although they have gotten more stable and herm less, years ago before fems we never used to see hermies. I believe the proliferation of hermies is from seeds poorly femmed and amateurs attempting to make their own fem seeds. I never buy them unless I want a stain and it only comes in fem. I have only grown a dozen or so of them before, but had trouble twice with a plant femming. Once it germinated the entire crop with worthless seeds. The next time it ruined a seed run I was doing.

I also urge everyone to understand that anybody can put and/or claim anything on youtube--it does not have to be true.

Femmed seeds are a blight on the seed making industry. I've run so many femmed testers from so many breeders that have hermied that I am sworn off forever and will never have another femmed seed, or femmed genetics in my grow.

Melvan said:
Femmed seeds are a blight on the seed making industry. I've run so many femmed testers from so many breeders that have hermied that I am sworn off forever and will never have another femmed seed, or femmed genetics in my grow.

WOW!! there must be lots of not so good breeders.

some have flawless runs for years w/ 0 hermes. others have numbers of whole crops herme. must be breeders. jmo. LOVE THEM. makes growing EASY!!:) had such good luck w/ "single seed centre".:) :) selection seems endless.

Latest posts

Back