fertilizer

fusible

Reaction score
I'm not sure about that acidity level on that soil, but it sounds like the pH might be a little low. Also, the soil is a bit pricey. I use Foxfarm which is $9 per bag and is of great quality. It also depends on what nutrients you are planning to use, if any. Are there any hydroponics stores in your area?

Insane

Reaction score
Hey there Ace. I wouldn't use that, simply because when growing MJ I like to go with reputable brands, that I know will work, and will work well. Dutchmaster, General Hydroponics, Fox Farms, Advanced Nutrients...those are the brand names I like to stick with when choosing mj fertilizers. Stick with those brand names, spend the extra bit of money (not much more) , and you'll be much happier with the result. ;)

A

AceT9

Well im new on this growing thing and i already have the bulbs and grow i just need some soil that i can get locally because i cant order anything over internet...No there are no hydroponics in my area....And Isane can you get any of those brands in local stores like walmart, lowes, etc..?

Insane

Reaction score
Hey Ace. Definatly have a look at walmart and lowes but when growing mj you get into some specialized types of ferts to those department stores might not carry. If you dont have a hydroponics gardening store in your area, check out a regular gardening store and ask if they have those products brands. Good luck with your search ;)

Latest posts