Finally Decided to Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DutchMasterPuff

Reaction score
Hi everyone i've been a member of this forum for a year i think not sure. I've mostly been reading alot off and on never made a post because i usually can find answers to my questions from searching and since im just now getting ready to grow i guess i've never had the need to post since i wouldn't have any specific questions. Hopefully i can keep it that way. I ordered some beans from the Doc because over the period of time i've been browsing this forum his name for the most part has been well respected unfortunatly when i recieved my order only half of it was there. I sent an email to see if it was an error on their part and hopefully i can get them.

Welcome to the funny farm! If you don't receive the beans, please post it in the seed resources section so we all can decide for ourselves whether to support that vendor or not. Best of luck in your grow. PICS!

I've heard that sometimes they only send half of the order do to supply and demand. Good luck with ur grow.

powerplanter said:
I've heard that sometimes they only send half of the order do to supply and demand. Good luck with ur grow.
Thx..... even if they do only send half of the order due to supply and demand its not a good look on their customer service part to not inform me of this.

Latest posts

Back