Finally Pics Of The Ladies!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
I've been tryna get pics of these ladies for a while. 2day i got me wifes mom cam to take a few pics of them and my pets :dancing: well no more waiting heres the pics The 1st group is NorthernLights. the red arrow points out the top of the plant.Theres Ziggy standing next to the plant. Next group will be the AK47

NL1.jpg

NL2.jpg

NL3.jpg

NL4.jpg

NL5.jpg

NL6.jpg

NL7.jpg

NL8.jpg

NL9.jpg

NL10.jpg

NL-ziggy.jpg

NL-AK.jpg

props my friend those plants looks very very very nice keepit up send me some smoke whe there ready

very nice,how much longer before harvest? how long have they been in flower?what kind of light are you useing?

I got about another month to go till harvest. it's been flowering for24 days now.CFL'S is the light i use, along with the sun light for flower.I jus cant have them out side everyday now, it's been raining like crazy. Been giveing it Super Bloom every other watering so its like every3days. I dont get much smell of them untill i move them around then i get a whife of some sweet smelling budz, and there growing MUCH faster then my last grow:yay: i should get a nice amount of bud from them each+the 2 clones (the rest didnt make it, my fault).Last grow my kush waz about the same size finished, as the NL and its still growing.I jus hope it be done by my anniversary, that'll make 53days flower, if not ill jus take a sample and see how it do.

ye gota say them baby's look fine mate.

Yester day i picked up some "Slow As black strap molasis" funny name i think. i mixed a tea spoon in with my super bloom and ima give it to my clones 1st to see how the react. that will be tomorrow or so depends on soil dryness. have the results for yall tues or wed at the latest and for the big girls no later then sat or sun. if it dont harm the clones then it wont harm the big1's but if they if they do then ima jus have to watch when i feed the other 2 this is jus week 3 of flower if im not mistaken so i got ALOT OF TIME to fatten them up. the ladies outside now soaking up the suns rays.i forgot to metion i topped a few branches and got fome frosty samples.they are starting to form a "Y" 2 budding sites that will be the main colas for that branch and i will be doing the 3 days of darkness. tryna get the most out of these babies.
holla back at yall wita update ina lil while

nice man, can i ask what kinda dog marley is? looks alot like my lil guy

hey bro great looking ladies u got there and the dogs are kool too i love animals have a farm going here myself:eek: well good luck with the ladies peace.

So i added molasses to the ladies the other day, seems like they took to it fine not showing signs of it hurting them. the clones got a dose 1st, i did notice the new growth got bigger sence i gave it to them, they about 2 weeks behind the big girls.im tryna aim for a single cola ,How can i do that and have no branchies????as far as the other ladies i havent noticed anything yet, i gav it to them lastnight be4 lights off. they will be 3months tommorrow and 1month into flower. I plan on being done by my annerversy next month that will put them at 61 days, hopefully it wont need to go that long.but the clone will still be in flower then. im shooting for 50/50 amber&clear triches prob more amber.Ima give a good flush and give it jus water and molasses last 2 1/2weeks cause i plan on doing the 3days of darkness thing to try to get rid of all that water weight and hopefully push the plant to the limit and get bigger buds and more crystals. this my 2nd grow yall...... so it time to experment on them a lil next grow will be even better. What do yall think of haveing a mother plant in veg for 1year useing LST. take a few clones every 30days..... Im getting ready

Doesn't Advance Nutrients' "Sweet" do the same thing as Mollases?

Wow, now I wonder if something is wrong with my plants. Those are beautiful and so green! Nice job!

Looks good bro, check out my plant at Old hippies new grow. :farm:

hey blunt,lookin great man,full credit to yeah.

Nice.. Are you using hiigh P nutes.. just wondered mine are getting dark leaves near the flowers too.. Usually a sign of P def.. Other wise nice..

By the wya just learned that from Hicks..

Nico

Ziggy and Marley :D

They're competing with the plants for your attention LOL.

I love dogs. :D

vitocorleone said:
Doesn't Advance Nutrients' "Sweet" do the same thing as Mollases?

I read an article on molasses then surfed the web for nutrient info...

Very very high in pottassium. may cause lock out of other nutes if not mixed with other stuff.. not sure tho..
Nico

Latest posts

Back