finaly out of jail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
purplephazes said:
hey walter how was the weather inside !! hot + dry... welcome back to the wet + overcast !!

hahahaha it was a joke buddy but thanks hahahah it says it was a joke in the posthahahaha

SLOcowboy said:
I hope you spent your year off doing interesting things like exploring the ancient temples in thailand, scuba diving in the virgin islands etc, etc:cool:

haha lol yeah to be gone that it better of been somthing good hahah

Welcome back:) I'm new to the site while yu were away. The fact you came back makes me think you are a man of "committment"! :holysheep:

Anyway.............."All Aboard !!!" :) :)

I run like a deer lol ex when the cops are after me ROFLMAO

speaking of the DEER i got to GET my ZTR(zero turn radius) out to day and mow grass :yay: beats plowing snow

seagull said:
how did u get pinched?

:rofl::bong: Read the first post in this thread, he explains there how he "got pinched".

papabeach1 said:
lay it low keep it low glad to see ya out of jail, don't do the same mistakes alright? I dont like same mistake either

If that's you in the avatar, then you are making a fool's mistake - as I can easily decrypt and reverse the weak photoshop effect you did and obtain a real picture of you (if I were LEO) and find you and bust you.

cadlakmike1 said:
:rofl::bong: Read the first post in this thread, he explains there how he "got pinched".

call me a stoopid dumb rectum fisure, but i dont see anything on how it happenend, in the #1 posting to this thread??

He didn't get "pinched" He clearly said it was a joke. Isn't it fun to mess with stoners? They don't read enough, are too high to comprehend all of what they read and they almost always get it wrong. j/k folks. I am one too. It makes this site very entertaining, besides educational.:giggle:

no im not a stoner, give it to my grandma who is ill, i guess i cant understand the code talk? i like to play with kittens and mittens for entertainment
but thank you

Latest posts

Back