First closet grow with bag seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice plant man !!! i use 2 - CFL's , and 3 - 4' fluros , i am just starting out but things are going good , i HOPE to have several bushes like yours . i use the 4'ers to get the penetration to the lower leaves they are saying CFL's dont give . but that is only the case if you use just TOP lighting . wish i had more info to help ya but yours looks great ! keep on keepin on man ! PEACE:D

check out my journal maybe we can compare

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11513

Ive used cfls for my entire grow. Currently flowering 6 females in their 2nd and 3rd week. They say around 3000-5000 lumens or something like that for one square foot. So for 1 plant 2 should work good or maybe get 3 if you like. 2 warm 2700k cfls should be putting out around 3,600 lumens. I have about 12,000-13,000 lumens in my closet. Hope this helps:)

Later:cool:

3 plants equal 8 bulbs 1 plant 2 bulbs that would be the same as DKM

rollingstoned77 said:
nice plant man !!! i use 2 - CFL's , and 3 - 4' fluros , i am just starting out but things are going good , i HOPE to have several bushes like yours . i use the 4'ers to get the penetration to the lower leaves they are saying CFL's dont give . but that is only the case if you use just TOP lighting . wish i had more info to help ya but yours looks great ! keep on keepin on man ! PEACE:D

check out my journal maybe we can compare

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11513

Thanks for the compliment man! I have seen your journal, and yours are coming along quite nicely also. I wish you the best!:headbang2:

Thanks alot for the info Noodles, I'd like to get 3 or 4 CFLs for flowering. Your help is very much appreciated, and I encourage anyone else who has suggestions and help to keep it comin'. People on this site are quite courteous and helpful!:D :D :D :D

Hey everybody, here we are at day 36. My plant is currently 9 inches tall with 11 nodes, growing pretty good I think and is quite stinky. Here are some new pics from today, just wondering if it's showing its sex yet???

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

i dont think so but the real bushy one looks like a girl so good luck

Just wondering if it'd be too soon to take a clone from my plant? Just want to clone it and put it under 12/12 lighting.

just remember no more than 1/3 of the plant, 11 nodes? i would clip a couple just not too many.

Well here is my plant at day 39 of veg. I had to move my plant from my closet shelf as it has just gotten too big for it. I've built a new box, lined it with emergency blankets, and have put it in a new closet. Hopefully the blankets work out alright, or else I'll just paint the box flat white. Gonna try and get some side lighting in there also. So here are some new pics of my new ghetto setup.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Hey BC ! things are lookin good , DAM good ! and i like the new box , they will like thier new home . great pics of the stem , the nodes are so frikkin close together its amazing . I have shrubs around the house that dont look as good as yer plant . LOL ! keep up what ever your doing cuz its workin . PEACE:D

Hey thanks alot rollingstoned77. I won't be changin anything, just a couple more 26w cool white cfls on the sides.

hey my friend that one look like its goin to be a monster you go ahaed clon your monster but dont put your clon at 12/12 put your monster she is ready for flowering leave your clon in 24-7 you said you had problems with your space well if i was you i start flowering now cuz you goin to have promblems down the road they really grow amazing on flowering stage for you to have an idea if you start your baby at 15 inches she will finish at 3 feet

Beautiful little bush ya got going there :aok:

3patas said:
you said you had problems with your space well if i was you i start flowering now cuz you goin to have promblems down the road they really grow amazing on flowering stage for you to have an idea if you start your baby at 15 inches she will finish at 3 feet

No I had problems with the first closet it was in because it was just on a shelf in there. Now i've moved it to a closet with more space, and have it at floor level. :)

The flowering stage has begun! I gave my plant some water and then turned out the lights for the first time at 8pm on 4/20/07. This morning at 8am I switched out the 2 26watt cfls for 2 42watt soft white cfls that put out 2600 lumens each. Keepin' my fingers crossed for a girl!!:peace:

hey thats good congra. i am hopingfor your plant to be a female good luck

Latest posts

Back