First closet grow with bag seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here we are at day 44, day 5 of flowering. No real big change yet since switching lights to 12/12, little bit of stretching, upwards and outwards. No sign of sex yet. I gave my plant its first taste of flowering nutes this morning, used Plant Prod 15-30-15 at half strength. Anyways, here are the pics from this morning.

1.JPG

2.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Nice man. You keep those plants happy like they are now for a few more months and you will have some killer green!

looking very good proops and cros fingers hoping for female good luck

Hey BCBUDZ420, the stream looks a lot like skunk #1, I also think you will need more light for flowering but not much more than you have now as your plant is doing so well.

Just postin' some new pics after day eight of flowering. Just wondering if anyone could determine the sex yet???:confused:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

I can see somtn' that looks like a nostril but Im reallly not sure man.

looks to me like a girl that tear looking sack = female congra. my friend

Thanks 3patas. Yes, I can finally say my plant is a girl! There has been lots of new growth since my last post, and white hairs are popping up everywhere. I really got lucky for only planting one bagseed! Well here are the pictures I took today on the 12th day of flowering.:guitar: :headbang2: :yay: :banana:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

I told you it was a girl my frien good luck and keep it up

Thanks for the encouragement and support 3patas and gangotri! Yeah it is quite nice having another lady around DLtoker, especially a green lady!

BCBUDZ420 said:
Thanks for the encouragement and support 3patas and gangotri! Yeah it is quite nice having another lady around DLtoker, especially a green lady!
thats why we are here to help each other keep it up and remember anything i am here:aok: :aok: :aok:

Here's my girl on its 15th day of flowering. I had the lights a little too close to her and burned the tips of some of the leaves, but nothing serious. I can't believe how much they begin to stretch once changing the light period to 12/12. Here are the pics I snapped of her tonight.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

hey my friend looks owesome thats nothing your baby will continue to grow until 1 or 2 weeks before harvest and harvest takes about 8 to 9-1/2 weeks so you make the math just hit your lady with some flora nova remember a very weak solution peace out

Well here she is at day 22 of flowering. I did some LST on her to restrict the height stretch and also to get my lights closer to the lower buds. The buds are coming along nicely and getting a little frosty, kinda tempted to clip a little bud and try it, but I won't.
:ciao: :peace: Pics 2 and 8 are of the main cola.
Here are todays pics:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

nice looking i told you it will grow more

LaserKittensGoPewPew said:
looking beautiful. What size bucket is that btw?

Thanks. Umm it's a 13 litre bucket which is about 3.5 gallons

Latest posts

Back