First Complete Grow W/Pics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaonehundred

I Am No1&No1 Is Perfect
Reaction score
I would like to say Thank You to all the MPers that helped me thoughout the journey of my grow. The strains are WRhino and WWidow, I have 8 plants but I only cut 4 of them. This being my first grow I thought trimming was gonna be fun:confused2: it was NOT fun at all. The following pictures are of my grow area, the plants before cutting and after the cut. Sorry about soo many pictures im justed a little happy right now. Thanks again to all. .

3.JPG

2.JPG

1.JPG

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG

IMG_0759.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

very nice! only another 4 more 2 go...lol. trimming does suck, but @ the end you have a nice lil finger hash ball to smoke.

You can't complain about trimming when you end up with buds like those, very nice job for a 1st timer. Now get in there and finish the job..lol..take care..

Very nice looking plants. Trimming isnt bad at first but it gets annoying. Imagine what commercial grow ops go through. If you have a couple hundred plants your hand would fall off after that for sure. But I love getting all the resin off my scissors and smoking that. Also hash oil is a great product to make from the clippings so I always look forward to that.

Sir_Tokie said:
You can't complain about trimming when you end up with buds like those, very nice job for a 1st timer. Now get in there and finish the job..lol..take care..
Yeah I was suprised how good they came out. Yeah, the trimming must get done:hairpull: . lol. .

Caretaker - I used non powdered latex gloves and when I was done cutting I put them in a ziplock bag and inside the freezer. After 2-4 hrs or so I was able to peel of the resin from them and it was good smoke. .

These are some recent pics of more trimming. . The plant in the 1st pic is the first I ever topped and it gave me 2 good size colas, can you tell I got lazy trimming it??:D . There is also a pic of the girls hanging in the closet and a pic of decent size buds that im taking samples from:hubba: ..

5.JPG

6.JPG

4.JPG

I used non powdered latex gloves and when I was done cutting I put them in a ziplock bag and inside the freezer. After 2-4 hrs or so I was able to peel of the resin from them and it was good smoke. .
just like that huh...? hmm i may have to try this when i harvest. i dig the idea of sticky fingers but even wit the tiny beauties i trimmed last grow it was a PITA all the lil trim all stickin to me an tryin to get it off my fingers after. i guess i could just shove my hands in the freezer for 2-4 hrs but nahhh i like the rubber glove deal LOL. thanks or sharin the idea man.
good lookin harvest ya had there man.

zipflip said:
just like that huh...? hmm i may have to try this when i harvest. i dig the idea of sticky fingers but even wit the tiny beauties i trimmed last grow it was a PITA all the lil trim all stickin to me an tryin to get it off my fingers after. i guess i could just shove my hands in the freezer for 2-4 hrs but nahhh i like the rubber glove deal LOL. thanks or sharin the idea man.

Very nice looking summer relief you've got going there! I've got a couple WW clones I'm almost ready to flower... and thanks for the tip about the gloves. The other night I did my usual trim routine... I sat with a small fan blowing on my fingers for about 15 minutes until the hash gets dry enough to rub your fingers together to remove it... I do it over a piece of white paper in a notebook... bit I love the idea with the gloves though... I had no idea it comes right off... NICE!

Peace!:cool:

zipflip said:
i guess i could just shove my hands in the freezer for 2-4 hrs but nahhh i like the rubber glove deal LOL. thanks or sharin the idea man.
DirtyolSouth - ZipFlip.thanks guys. . It was a trick my pops showed me:D .

highman - Dry weight was 178grms just a little over 6 oz's ..
This was my first grow and my next grow I have growing right now I belive will bring in a higher yield..

aaonehundred said:
DirtyolSouth - ZipFlip.thanks guys. . It was a trick my pops showed me:D .

highman - Dry weight was 178grms just a little over 6 oz's ..
This was my first grow and my next grow I have growing right now I belive will bring in a higher yield..

sweet, care to let us know what type of training you did? if any at all

First Harvest may not always yield the most but it sure feels the best! Enjoy your harvest my friend!

Phatpharmer

haha manicuring can feel ALOT like work..but it's good work right.. take your time.. put on some good music and SLAVE OVER THOSE BUDS! just remember 'they dont own you.. you OWN them';):p lol

Highman-No training, Just ALOT of reading, asked ALOT of questions and im :D with the results ..

Phatpharmer, Im still happy about my first grow, at first I was:hubba: when I weighed my plants wet .. Then after drying I was more like:holysheep: :eek: where did the weight go . All in all I can't complain ..

TurkeyNeck, to be honest with you im not looking forward the the manicuring but, this time I will have some cold brews while doing it, I just hope I don't cut off a finger .. BlueAlien56-Now I know ;)

sorry but i had to add that qoute to my signature. It makes me laugh out loud everytime is see it cause i can really relate to it. I will say it does seem to go by better with a few brews and a good mate

bluealein56 said:
sorry but i had to add that qoute to my signature. It makes me laugh out loud everytime is see it cause i can really relate to it. I will say it does seem to go by better with a few brews and a good mate
hahaha I still don't look forward to trimming;) . .Yeah, this time around me and my pop's are gonna have some cold brews and take our sweet time..Almos forgot, SWEET SIG:rofl: Too Funny and Soo True..

Latest posts

Back