First flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

di-devol

Reaction score
Hi guys, First grow. 4 weeks into flower. Just want some feed back if ya guys could. How do they look?

SDC11290.JPG

SDC11291.JPG

SDC11292.JPG

SDC11293.JPG

YEOW,

Man, I can't wait to see how they look at the finish line.
Try to turn your lights off for a few seconds when you take the pics, that would allow us to see all the wonderful shades of green, and more I'm certain. It won't hurt baby at all to do this as we all do it for those great shots.
Can't wait to see more yummy
Thanks, and looking good...

smoke in peace
KK:cool:

They look GREAT! Nice and healthy and developing good colas. What strain or strains do you have?

T-rex

If I'm not mistaken T-rex that's Banana Pomegranite Snazzleberry Kush...:hubba:

VERY nice budz bro... They'll really start swelling up and putting on the goo now... Good job!:aok:

dirtyolsouth said:
If I'm not mistaken T-rex that's Banana Pomegranite Snazzleberry Kush...:hubba:

VERY nice budz bro... They'll really start swelling up and putting on the goo now... Good job!:aok:

Cool, a smokeable fruit smoothie!

The tag that came with it from the dispencery said ReCon. Not sure though.

The best part is that this is one plant. =]

Really old mother, took some babies then kicked it down as well.

SDC11300.JPG

She looks like she's gonna make you happy in another 4 or 5 weeks!

Great work :) She has a nice structure to her to hold all those buds for you!

Hi people. Some more shots of first flower, and our grow box. 1.7x4x6

What ya think?

SDC11317.jpg

SDC11321.jpg

SDC11323.jpg

SDC11325.jpg

SDC11330.jpg

SDC11331.jpg

SDC11335.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

"ReCon" eh? That's not the name of the strain, it means they sold you some reconditioned plants!
- No, just joking! :D

Day 43 pics..

Seems to be 90% cloudy 10% amber, looking good.

Some one told me to start flushing them now, do I need to flush with organic nutes?

Thx.

SDC11349.JPG

SDC11360.JPG

SDC11361.JPG

SDC11362.JPG

SDC11367.JPG

SDC11368.JPG

SDC11369.JPG

Looks great!!! Dont be afraid of hydro. It is much simpler and grows much faster. Try 4" rockwool cubes set in any container with Pure Blend Pro nutes. Hand water every few days just like soil, but better! Once you fall in love with it, setting up a tray to be flooded twice a day is so easy! Never touch them again except to add 5gal of water every couple weeks.

Flushing does not require nutes of any sort. The Flush is designed to take all the nutes out of the soil, so that your plant will be forced to use it's reserves stored in the leaves. All you have to do is run copius amounts of straight pH adjusted water through your pots. There are items on the market to help with the flush, clearex and others, but they are not necessary.

After you have run the flush through it your leaves will really start turning yellow, this is the effect you want, this means that the plant is using up it's stored nutrients, and loosing clorophyll.

Alot of people do not think that a flush is needed, I'm of the oppinion that it is, but many have differnt ideas about this, you make up your own mind. I would say flush one and leave one and see if you can tell a difference in the smoke, many say they can't, and many say you can...good luck to you..she is beautiful.

legalize_freedom said:
Flushing does not require nutes of any sort. The Flush is designed to take all the nutes out of the soil, so that your plant will be forced to use it's reserves stored in the leaves. All you have to do is run copius amounts of straight pH adjusted water through your pots. There are items on the market to help with the flush, clearex and others, but they are not necessary.

After you have run the flush through it your leaves will really start turning yellow, this is the effect you want, this means that the plant is using up it's stored nutrients, and loosing clorophyll.

Alot of people do not think that a flush is needed, I'm of the oppinion that it is, but many have differnt ideas about this, you make up your own mind. I would say flush one and leave one and see if you can tell a difference in the smoke, many say they can't, and many say you can...good luck to you..she is beautiful.

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.

Hey no problem man! Just a couple other things....

It's a good idea to do like a pre soak, water it with say a gallon, and wait 15 min, this helps disolve the salts, and build up's. Then run copius amounts through her.

Also on the last gallon you run through you might try adding a tbl sp of molasses, to give it some sugars for that last 10 days or so. Alot of your bud enhancers are basicly just molasses. Also another member here said a few days ago that alot of the organic growers use molasses for the flush so's to feed the micro beasts that then break down the salts and what not.

sad, sad day. Found a touch of P.M. I cut more than enough off of the plant to get rid of it. I found it on the back of the plant, where the airflow was minimal. Maybe half a dime size on 4-5 spots. sugar leaves only.

I added another osculating fan for when the lights are off.

Day time humidity is 40-45% night time 55-63%. I tried the best I could to move the mother into more of a central space and away from the walls the best I could.

Sad day. =(

Next time you find PM use 9 parts water and 1 part milk spray it on the areas and wipe it off.. HippyInEngland told me about this and it took a while for me to believe it but it works.

heres a link with good into on it. change x's to t's

hxxp://www.gardenguides.com/779-using-milk-control-powdery-mildew-garden-pest-tip.html

Latest posts

Back