First grow afghan kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windir

Reaction score
I started the plant in early april, its now 34 days into flowering. I also started a Haze #1 plant up about 5 months ago. Here's some pictures of the afghans life thus far, sorry for the shitty quality the pictures were taken with a web cam. I have some new pictures coming in from my g/f's high res camera soon.
The plant has a mg deficiency i've been treating it with a little epsom salt foliage fed. it hasnt worsened in condition yet, i was wondering around how long should i keep her flowering until harvest?

my first grow room was a homemade PC growbox that had 1 42 watt 2700k CFL and 2x 27 watt 6500k CFLs i now have a flowering box thats 2x2x4 it has 2 65 watt 2700k CFLs, 2x 40 watt reptile 5.0 UVB floro tubes, 1 27 watt 2700k cfl, and one 27 watt 6500k CFL. the grow box's interior walls are mirrors.

Picture 4.jpg

Picture 7.jpg

Picture 11.jpg

Picture 15.jpg

Picture 20.jpg

Picture 14.jpg

Picture 36.jpg

Picture 35.jpg

Picture 34.jpg

tell there done that doesnt look like a mag def that looks like over feeding and epsom salt needs 2 go in the soil. thats prob y they look burnt

afagn kush is a fast finisher .breederes recomend 7 weeks minimum but if ya let her go between 55-60 days your buds are really gonna swell and become resinous like the hash they make outta this honey.i love the taste of afgan kush,and with thc levels of around 22% your gonna be boomed bro.:hubba:

Please forgive me, I am new to this. Are you saying your plant is 6 months old(therabouts)? If so, is this the norm, I thought part of the deal with growing indoors was to get a quicker harvest. I was thinking you guys were done in about 90 days or less.

looks good to me windir.:) ...

tex, some like a longer veg, than others.

IRISH said:
looks good to me windir.:) ...

tex, some like a longer veg, than others.

Oh, ok. How come?

Is it because you can let the plant get bigger and produce more buds?

Thanks a lot for the advice and comments guys. Overfeeding seems like a real possibility being that the afghan plant is in miracle grow organic soil, i now know that miracle grow is **** for growing so its the only plant in it, but it seems rather late to transplant her :/. the plants in 35 days (as of today) in flowering, she began her life outside in my parents backyard before i moved out. She vegged outside as a seedling until late may then came inside for the rest of her life. she had all kinds of problems growing up because of my green horness.

Here's some pics of her clones and my Arjans Haze#1 plant

The haze #1 is about 20 days into flowering

the other little plant is the afghans clone :D sigh cant wait to use a better camera

Picture 37.jpg

Picture 38.jpg

Picture 41.jpg

Picture 39.jpg

Picture 42.jpg

Latest posts

Back