First Grow! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it could use some water. More soil, yes that would be good. You could fill it up to just below the leaves if you want. More soil means more support for the little stem. You can add a small fan if you want to increase overall stength of your stems.

It looks like you are using plain old dirt? I believe if you want best results, you want to use a potting soil with nutrients already in there. If you're using dirt, eventually it's going to want nutrients and if you start giving the seedling nutrients you might put your baby at risk seeing as the application of nutrients can mistakenly kill your plants... But everybody who makes mistakes learns from them, right? Anyways, just my thoughts, and I'm sure you are going to transplant that nice little girl somewhere else in time right?

Keep up the good growing!

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Looks like it could use some water. More soil, yes that would be good. You could fill it up to just below the leaves if you want. More soil means more support for the little stem. You can add a small fan if you want to increase overall stength of your stems.

It looks like you are using plain old dirt? I believe if you want best results, you want to use a potting soil with nutrients already in there. If you're using dirt, eventually it's going to want nutrients and if you start giving the seedling nutrients you might put your baby at risk seeing as the application of nutrients can mistakenly kill your plants... But everybody who makes mistakes learns from them, right? Anyways, just my thoughts, and I'm sure you are going to transplant that nice little girl somewhere else in time right?

Keep up the good growing!
Yeah I'm using regular dirt :S
I had it in Miracle Grow at first but I read that Miracle Grow isn't good for it so I just put in regular soil.
I'm getting a fan for it soon. ;)
I've been spraying some "Plant Food" spray stuff on it about 3 times a week.
Thanks for yr help ;D!

i'd like to suggest getting more than just one plant goin,this way if your one plant ends up bein male/hermie (since the chances are good due to it being bag seed) this way you wont be bummed out,it makes it so the chances of you getting a female are a little better.looks good so far.if you start havin a problem with stretching,i'd definitly supercrop it.

I think what he is saying that if you supercrop it, it will stay smaller. The plant won't get too big or stretch. It helps control how big the plant will get, also it will beef up the stem in thickness so it has more support.

First things first. I'm Casey's older brother. I am over 18. I took his plant & I'm growing it myself now.
How do I supercrop it??
Also here is my first set of pictures.

I just added more soil to it & it's raining outside so that's why it's all wet & glossy
x)
Tips & opinions anyone :)?

DSC00585.JPG

DSC00586.JPG

DSC00587.JPG

DSC00588.JPG

DSC00589.JPG

well i dont grow soil, but would love to help if i can. anywho good luck brrrrroooooo

someguy said:
well i dont grow soil, but would love to help if i can. anywho good luck brrrrroooooo
She's getting big quick which scares me cause I don't have more than 3 feet height to give her unless she is moved outside and that's not really a option. =/

casey you should use a high pressure sodium light or h.i.d. light the bulb ur using just isnt bright enough and your plant will grow. it will be very weak and you will be unhappy with the results.

Latest posts

Back