First Grow - Don't Really Know Much

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TehPunxUnite

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to everything. I've read a few guides to growing, but like always the best way to learn is by actually doing it. I took my friend's seeds from his weed, don't know what kind or anything. This is just a little experiment to learn from my mistakes.

So far I've germinated the seeds, I'm growing both indoor and outdoor. Don't know if that's good or bad. I'm still living with the parents (hopefully moving out soon). So during school I put them outside in my backyard - they blend in alright FOR NOW. Once they grow up where it is noticeable I'm planning on putting them in my friend's house, it's safe there.

I used my friend's potting soil, and I found a 27W lamp in my house, so I'm using that for now. When I'm home I light the plants all the way up until 7 am before I go to school I put them back in my backyard. I herd while in veg state that the more the light hours - the faster they grow. Once the stems get longer I'm going to bend them side to side to make them stronger.

Here's some pictures of what my setup looks like for now. Be nice :confused:

031108_21352.jpg

031108_21351.jpg

031108_21353.jpg

031108_21361.jpg

031108_21362.jpg

I have a question, what should I do about these swirls that have grown. the swirly part is a little brown and kind of dry/kind of not. Should I pick them off or no?

Also any tips would be cool.

circle1.JPG

circle2.JPG

dont pic nothing off my friend...First off remember who you are risking here...thats Mom and Dad...it's their house and land they lose..but you asked...I dont really see anything swirly on them..another thing what if someone sees you moving them in and out of the house? this doesn't sound that good my friend...sorry

Well we're always moving around plants in and out of the house, that blends in

And I was just messing with it... turns out they were the roots, I must have put the seeds in wrong (obviously) poor girls :S

So I guess I just have to wait and see if they survive - they are big, though curly from being under the soil. So there are 5 plants currently growing.

We don't condone nor approve of kids growing pot on their parents property without full consent. You're risking their very well being, their freedom and livelyhood.
16. You must be 18 years old, or older, to be a member of this site.
SITE RULES ..please read 'em.

Your never going to be able to finish a grow moving plants from door to door best case there die, worst case you will get busted.

I don't know where the 16 comes in, I am 18. About to be 19 this October... I guess I'll delete this whole thread after I come back from the gym. I understand, and it's cool. I'll move to another site.

TehPunxUnite said:
I don't know where the 16 comes in, I am 18. About to be 19 this October... I guess I'll delete this whole thread after I come back from the gym. I understand, and it's cool. I'll move to another site.
the 16 is the rule#, came with the c/p.
If you have your parents permission, that's cool. If you don't .. it "ain't". It is their house, they are in jeopardy of losiing it and being jailed if "you" are caught. Respect the life that they have provided for you. If it isn't cool with them, wait.

Latest posts

Back