First Grow, take a look=)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was borrowing the camera from a friend and unfortunatly the zoom is just lame. I'll try to get a hold of a better cam with a decent zoom, and if I can't I just have to wait until the buds are big enough to show=)

White hairs all over^^

Whas up witness? I've been witnessin tha growth of yur garden, lookin good. I'm actually about to start my garden with a similar setup..a 400watt hps and a space of 3'x3'x6'5" with pots and promix. My question is how many pots u think i can grow in that space using this method? can anyone help? thanks.

Remember Friction 6,000 lumens per sq/ft. Im Pretty sure that is exact.

thanks..says i got 45,000 lumens..so i'll figure it out.

Flowers comming everywhere and no balls yet=) I've taken some new pics of everything and will post them some time later today I guess.

During my first grow I've discovered that my pots are too small. Most likely I will also have to take some of my plants outside because of space trouble. The plants are also getting too tall, the tallest one less than one feet from the plant. I did have a screen
of metal netting on top and will probably have to use that again.

Things to remember for my next grow.
*Larger Pots
*Fewer plants per lamp
*Don't delay flowering. Get it done.
*Use perlite not catsand!!
*Learn more about nutes, pH, humidity, etc.
*Stress my low stress training skillz. Get those plants bushier!
*Use topping.
*+some more things that I don't really know yet=)

Some of the white hairs are turning brown already. Mainly at the internodes to the large fan leaves. Is this normal occurance or should i worry?

Witness said:
Some of the white hairs are turning brown already. Mainly at the internodes to the large fan leaves. Is this normal occurance or should i worry?
The hairs changing color is normal and nothing to worry about. Any new pics?

Here they are

Flower2w0601.gif

Flower2w0603.gif

Flower2w0604.gif

Flower2w0605.gif

Flower2w0607.gif

Flower2w0608.gif

Flower2w0609.gif

Flower2w0610.gif

as you can see the buds are starting to form and that leaves me quite exited.
My timer isn't functioning any more so I have to get a new one ASAP.
It just stopped working for no apparent reason and that leaves me mad.

enjoy the photos

Hey Witness, those plants are lookin great! Can't wait to see those buds pack on some weight in the next few weeks! ;)

Looking good Witness. Those ladies look like they might be Sativa dominant because of the thin leaves. Your doing a great job man.

So I've spent the last hour tying down my plants. The last couple of days they have grown quite a bit indeed. They were less than 1/2 feet from the HPS and that was quite alarming.
I managed to break the main cola of one of the plants but tied it up real neat and it should be ok. Sure hope the girls will stop growing in height soon, I've
run out vertical space=(
Apart from this everything is going just fine. The buds are comming on hard and I'm really enjoying it. Pics will come when I get my friend(and his camera) over here^^

C ya later

damn fine garden sir, damn fine, there looking healthy and beautiful

I cant wait till mine get that big, lol.

I was wondering about cutting some of my plants. The nodes at the bottom of some plants doesn't really seem like they're gonna carry any bud. They dont get much light either under all that foliage and I was wondering if I should cut them of? Since this is my first grow I don't really have any experience in manicuring so I have to ask these questions=)
I'll get some pics in a few days but hopefully someone understands the question and will be able to answer me without the pics.

Thanks for the help guys.

Latest posts

Back