First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samiam233

Reaction score
Whats good everybody. Just started my fisrt grow about 2 weeks ago. I have a custom made box that has a exhuast fan attatched to a carbon filter, a hps 400 watt light, and im currently working on a watering system. My only problem that i have is heat. The hps light emmits to much heat and is drying up my plants. The light came with a glass piece to cover the light to conceal the heat but i dont know how to attatch it. Can anyone give me any advice???

samiam233 said:
Whats good everybody. Just started my fisrt grow about 2 weeks ago. I have a custom made box that has a exhuast fan attatched to a carbon filter, a hps 400 watt light, and im currently working on a watering system. My only problem that i have is heat. The hps light emmits to much heat and is drying up my plants. The light came with a glass piece to cover the light to conceal the heat but i dont know how to attatch it. Can anyone give me any advice???
hey welcome to mp glad to hear u have a grow going. do u have any pics? as for the heat do u have a fan going in there along with the exhuast fan? and as for the cover theres no clips for it? and how big is the box? might have to leave it open to help cool it in there. would be able to help u better if there were pics. but im sure there will be more replies for this with more help good luck peace

try to make sure your intake is 2x as much as your outtake.... and good luck putting your glass piece on, that might help too.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site!!! :D

Latest posts

Back