first grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch

Reaction score
Well, here it is... my first grow...
i took pictures today which is day 2 of growing..
how are they looking?
i realised they were stretching up looking for light but i solved the problem by putting them under some flouro's...
i have no clue what strain they are but i am looking forward to finding out..
im buying an hps system soon but in the mean time the flouro's will do just find..
tell me what you think and ill keep the pics coming :)
:)

plants1.jpg

everything looks great bro good luck with ur grow. peace

looking good bro!!

Dont forget that HPS man.

RAD

They look good man....:D Get that light down on top of them, @ least as close as you can without burning them I noticed the soil looks prety moist becareful not to over water them let them run a bit dry before each watering. Yeah don't forget that HPS...... Good luck post more photos as you grow (I mean go)

yeah the soil was moist cause i had JUST finished watering them haha..
figured id kill two birds with one stone..
well thanks for the two cents.. ill keep adding pics as i go along.. hopefully you guys can watch these babys grow with me :)

so heres a little update on the plants...
its two days later and they are getting bigger..
you cant really see them in the picture but both have their second set of leaves growing now..
whatcha think?
plants2.jpg

So far so good...Looking great man!!

RAD

lookin good man... could you clue us all in on what kind of set up you have... the conditions your little beings are growing under... what type of soil what types of nutes you plan to use we already know you want to use a HPS what kind and what not.. just to clue us in so we can get an idea where youre going with this.. good luck man

alright..well i currently have them under flouros with a fan on em to strengthen up them stems.. im using some potting soil that was in my basement,which is supposed to be really good..as for nutes i have no clue man... actually if someone could let me in on the best **** to use id go pick it up...

The hps system im getting is a 430w HPS that i should be getting soon.
right now my plants are in a little thing below my stairs with the flouros on them about an inch away... but when i get my HPS system ill be moving them into my closet painted flat white..

heres an update on them..this is 6 days after they popped throught the soil.
plants3.jpg

well heres an update...
this is day 8 of growing..
seems to me like they are well on their way:D
what do you guys think?
id like all the feedback i can get on there babies...
peaceee
day8-2.jpg

day8.jpg

killer man, they are off to a very healthy start.

yeah man
first ever grow
i think they might be starting to show sings of sex... is that possible?
i see like little hairs kinda on the main stem where the leaves fan out..
im sure its too early but i think its starting
ill post some pics soon to keep it updated...
thanks for the feedback

Mitch said:
yeah man
first ever grow
i think they might be starting to show sings of sex... is that possible?
i see like little hairs kinda on the main stem where the leaves fan out..
im sure its too early but i think its starting
ill post some pics soon to keep it updated...
thanks for the feedback

I think what you are thinking are hairs are just baby leaves from the way you explained it, that or the white hairs that are on the leaves and stem. Those are not the hairs you are looking for and you won't find out the sex until 4 or so weeks into flowering and your still in veggie as they just sprouted.

Good luck man and have with the ladies :D. Hopefully...

see thats what i thought man.. but i heard from a few people its possible to tell sex while still in the veg cycle :confused:
could someone please clear this up for me?

yes some strains allow you to tell while still in vegitative state... but that wouldn't happen for another 4-6 weeks minimum

i heard that taking a clone (veg stage) will show quicker signs on the sex of the plant (from the clone) than waiting for the main 1 , i took a clone for that reason & just incase my lady has too much problems.
:eek:

ya.. when you take a clone you can throw it into flower without flowering the whole plant so you can find the males and throw them out... before you flower... it saves space

Latest posts

Back