first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well im kinda half way thru my grow so ill just let you know how its going so far.started with 5 seedlings not sure wat strand they are.and 4 clones of bubble gum and sumthinjg else.got two males outa the seedlings so left with three.using a 400 watt hps light.and they are now on fourth day of flowering.temkp usually sits at 30.9-31 dgres c.during the light time and between 13-15 degres c.during the dark period is thus ok.and humidity usually sum were under 40 is that two dry.this is the first time ive ever grown so any advice would be great.oh an how do ya download pics to ur journal

Hey justababygrowa, when you want to upload a picture just click on the paper clip icon when posting a new reply.

You'll then be able to browse to where you have the photo stored on your pc. Click the upload button. Then just add the pics into your post.

Looking forward to seeing them.

Keep in mind that if you use the "paperclip" method, the photos will retain the exact path that you have them on your PC.

For example: C:\My Documents\Joe Smith\Photos

If your real name is contained in the path, it will show to anyone who looks at your pics and lets the mouse sit over the pic or looks at the properties of the posted pic. This is called a "screen tip" and shows with every pic posted.

It's much better to create a directory like I have:

H:\Adult Only Stuff\All my pics of pot

You can also use the "Manage Attachments" button that is just below the screen that you type in.

Good luck man!

thanks for that im gana have to get sum help i think.this computer things baffels me and i wouldnt have a clue how to make a directory

justababygrowa said:
thanks for that im gana have to get sum help i think.this computer things baffels me and i wouldnt have a clue how to make a directory
hey bro sounds like your ready to go with ur grow good luck man will be looking forward to watching peace

ez justababygrow

everything sounds sweet in your room but you might want to try get ya lights out temps up a couple of degrees if possible the temps you got arent to bad but if could get them up to 17-18 i reckon it would be better for ya babies

good luck with it mate will po back in from time to time

justababygrowa said:

If you can't find someone to show you in person, PM me and I can give you some instruction. It's just harder to learn via the net.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back