first harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinherper

python reguis addict!!!
Reaction score
took the white dwarf girl today. only kept the bigger buds. saved the scraps for hash. and i made allot of scraps. all the buds are very solid. smells great. cant wait to smoke her cured.

100_2672.JPG

100_2673.JPG

wanna try and guess dry weight? my guess is just over 2 oz's. but like i said this is my first time.

Congrats on your first harvest. Isn't it so fun? Those are some big aster colas you got there.

i have no idea what it will weigh. Did you weigh it wet? Mine always dries 1/4 of wet weight. Bur heck, here goes. 48 grams dried.

53.7 grams will be my guess.Congrats on the harvest.Doesn't it just feel good when you sit back and look at it?

busted!!! anonymos tip. ten years here for maufactoring.

tokinherper said:
busted!!! anonymos tip. ten years here for maufactoring.

Huh......not cool. Hope it all works out.
Way too many peeps around here getting popped.

Hamster Lewis said:
Huh......not cool. Hope it all works out.
Way too many peeps around here getting popped.

Way way way too many.

yeah it's starting to freak me out. Sorry Tokin....hope everything works out man

dman1234 said:
Way way way too many.

What is funny...and sad is I almost typed way way way too many when I first posted. It sure feels like that....kinda got me spooked a bit and I only hve a 2x4x5 mom tent going right now with 4 clones in half gallon pots.

I know one thing...when I get the show up and running late summer/early fall I am going to heighten my detail to security for sure. I know I can tend to get a lil sloppy once I get comfortable with something...and one slip up in a non friendly MJ state like mine will get you years not months or a slap on the wrist...

Stay safe peeps.......I don't want to see anymore posts about our people getting popped.

they are chargeing me with 50 lbs. because (including clones) i had 50 plants. most i just flipped to 12/12. i was asleep and i woke up just before they kicked in the door. they said they had a warrent. i never saw it. they said they were there for 2 hours and i didnt hear the door. so they said they called a dog out and it hit on my house. my lawyer calls **. has anyone used a NORML lawyer?

Tokin you might want to hit maineharvest up with a pm....I believe he is dealing with a situation right now as well. He might hve looked into the whole NORML thing.

I wish you the best brother......

Oh no tokin!
What the hell is happening? Are you in the south? Not that it matters. Good luck. i can't believe this. So sorry.

I haven't been on much lately, but there have been way too many of us getting popped. What is the problem? I'm really sorry they took your stuff. It really is a shame!

Loose lips sinks freedom.

I have no fear posting anything on this forum.

I have no idea what is getting people busted, but I am sure this forum is not the cause.

:peace:

Latest posts

Back