first indoor grow???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairchick40v

closethead...
Reaction score
this is my first indoor grow and second grow altogether.. I germed my plants on the 1st oct., I have them under some vegataive lights I got at stealthhydro.com I fert every 2 weeks with organic homegrown chicken ****, diluted with water about 2tbs. per gallon, and also use spray-n-grow on the foliage... My question is, they are about 2 feet tall and I need to get them sexed, so I can set up my bud closet and start cloning... OK, so I am changing the light situation to 12/12 starting today, when they show their sex do I change the lights back to 18/6 so they don't bud???? I want to have two chambers one for mothers and clones, and a bud area... Am I on the right track???? They are beautiful plants and I am jones'n to see if they are all girls like I think!!!:D

thats one way of doing it, or take clones from each plant mark clones to identefy wich clones come from which plant veg clones until they get roots and then switch to 12-12.. keeping the doner plants in veg ..

You can cover just one branch with a black paper bag. That branch will sooner or later show sex. A bit of a chore removing the bag every day; let that branch have say only 6 hours of light.

Thanks ya'll.. I am being impatient, I have grown before, but it was the great outdoors and there was no schedule to follow... But apparently my chickens love weed too!!! They ate most of them, but I did end up with a couple of oz's.. Anyways, thanks for the tips!!:D

Latest posts

Back