First time builder supply list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the fan you picked is a bit spendy, i found one $89 -6"435cfm

your ducting is a little much also, you think youll need 16'?

t5 system shoulb be no more than $150 imo

SPEEDSTER Inline Fan Speed Control Controller Variable

Condition:
New
Quantity:
US $24.34
Standard (2-6 business days)
UPS Ground
FREE
Remove | Save for later
From
Member id sale4youaplus ( Feedback Score Of 676)

4x4x6.5ft MYLAR HYDROPONIC GROW TENT BOX ROOM 48x48x78
Condition:
New
Quantity:
US $115.00
Standard (3-7 business days)
UPS Ground
FREE
Remove | Save for later
From
Member id i_grow_hydro ( Feedback Score Of 76)

Oracle Centrifugal Inline Fan, 6" Inch Duct Exhaust Booster Blower High CFM
Condition:
New
Quantity:
US $80.95
UPS Ground
FREE
Remove | Save for later
From
Member id maxtoolsales ( Feedback Score Of 101251)

Virtual Sun 600W HPS MH Grow Light Hood Reflector Magnetic Ballast Kit 600 Watt
Condition:
New
Quantity:
US $239.99
Standard Shipping
FREE
Remove | Save for later

Subtotal (4 items):

US $460.28

Shipping to XXXXX:
FREE

Total:
US $460.28

just add your hydrosystem, ducting, flanges. i also didnt include a T5 system for him.

didnt add ducting either, can get locally

didnt shop around for lights, just had what you had included on yours

I found this, not bad?

hxxp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002TJKS8Y/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A1TQQ4ZHI2444B

Sorry im not on a PC no more. Or id throw morr help in.. you can usually bundle everything and save

HydroFarm FLT48 Commercial System Grow Light Fixture$197.89
Wholesaledirect 6-inch 440 CFM Air Duct Inline Centrifugal Hydroponic Exhaust$72.28
4x4x6.5ft MYLAR HYDROPONIC GROW TENT BOX ROOM 48x48x78$115.00
4 GROW LIGHT ROPE RATCHET REFLECTOR HANGERS 1/8" 2 pr He...$25.94
Virtual Sun 600W HPS MH Grow Light Hood Reflector Magneti...$239.99
Hydroponic Grow System DWC Drip Combo Complete setup$119.00
10 L HYDROTON EXPANDED CLAY ROCK GROW MEDIUM HYDROPONIC$19.72
New LCD Digital TDS Meter Tester Water Quality ppm Purity...$11.95
SPEEDSTER Inline Fan Speed Control Controller Variable$24.34
6" VENTS Flange + Coupler for Hydroponics Grow Tent Exhau...$8.50
A068/4 Semi-Rigid Flexible Aluminum Duct (6"" x 8-ft) $10.13
Total $880.66

Could you give me a link to your hydro system? Also your TDS meter--I don't think I have ever seen one that inexpensive.

I would also recommend insulated ducting. Is 8' of ducting enough?

I don't see a pH meter listed. If you are running hydro, a pH meter is a MUST, IMO.

this is the item number 160565454171 and 29061518634

Im sure ill get a PH meter soon

and im only ducting just the HPS for right now till i get an idea on how everything plays out at first,, i can always add computer fans with carbon filters

Ill have a house floor fan in there when they get bigger

Im still pricing out things right now and i found a local hydro shop to so ill be doing most of my parts with cash, i dont trust buying this stuff online

^ im already ready because of PuffinNugs and bubba902 did some awesome help for me :)

i think im going with a 3x3 tent and plus i think im over doing it with lighting

a 3x3 will do great with a 400w hps//mh.

You're welcome for the help, this is what we do lol.

and im only ducting just the HPS for right now till i get an idea on how everything plays out at first,, i can always add computer fans with carbon filters

Ill have a house floor fan in there when they get bigger

computer fans will not work

put the house fan in there in the beginning, this helps with strengthening the stems and limbs, also with insects.

Also my want to get a 4' long tent, since many t-5's are 4' long, unless you buy 2' t-5's.

I just ordered the Quantum BadBoy T5 Fixture 4' 8-lamp :D cant wait, it seems like its getting alot of good reviews from the pros

just wanted to update you guys, i have everything and i'm scared to do it now :( All the stuff i read on the news got me worried

Be somethin yual need to do when yual finaly walk to cliffs edge be either jump and swim or walk away and say nope cant do it pick the trail yual knows yu want to walk and walk it. Thing is if yual dont walk the trails yu wish to walk yu walk the one yur feet be dustin in wonderin to the what ifs. Just jump and swim pilgrem and may i suggest ifin yur affraid cause the news and the troubles then do what yu do on yur trail quite like and dont snap any twigs long the way and yual wont worry to much. Good luck the trail yual chose pilgrem.

BWD

As long as you tell no one and pay your bills you should be under the radar.

But there again I have known people that just cannot be growers because of their high anxiety levels

Just tell no one. It kills me but I havn't told anyone. I'd love to show a couple of my friends but I don't. When my wife shares with her friends she say's she got it from an old school mate she hasn't seen in years. lol she hadn't been ta school since the 70's.

Latest posts

Back