First Time Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burn_Slowly

Reaction score
I live in the Caribbean islands and is great having this site around... I did some research through this site (no Indiana Jones) and I did start my indoor harvesting with some random seeds Ive collected. I do not make so much $$ so almost everything was semi home-made or recycled.

Lights: 2 x 120w White Tubes
Soil: Brand New Soil
Temp: 80-83 Nighttime 85-89 Daytime
Humidity: High
Seeds: Random (not aware what are they)

I'm new so I cant post any pictures... as soon as I get the authorization I will post my pics... In the meanwhile... any kind of help I will take.

Thanks and Good Luck

Burn_Slowly said:
I live in the Caribbean islands and is great having this site around... I did some research through this site (no Indiana Jones) and I did start my indoor harvesting with some random seeds Ive collected. I do not make so much $$ so almost everything was semi home-made or recycled.

Lights: 2 x 120w White Tubes
Soil: Brand New Soil
Temp: 80-83 Nighttime 85-89 Daytime
Humidity: High
Seeds: Random (not aware what are they)

I'm new so I cant post any pictures... as soon as I get the authorization I will post my pics... In the meanwhile... any kind of help I will take.

Thanks and Good Luck

You found a great place - lots of experienced people here who will give you expert advice. Good luck to you!

ArtVandolay said:
You found a great place - lots of experienced people here who will give you expert advice. Good luck to you!

Thank You!

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Welcome to MP. ;) Ya need to get them temps down to 80 or less. Also here is a link that may help you out. Tons of info on growing what we all love. Enjoy the site! ;)
As soon as I lost 3 potential candidates I realized that I needed air to take of some of the heat of the bulbs. I bought a $6.75 clip-on fan and it's now 79-81 during daytime. And the link you gave me was the one that helped me get started. The MP Full growing guide was handy.

Thanks very much for your help

Make sure you have some ventilation and aeration.
You need an intake and an exhaust fan.
Unless its a very small space you also want a fan to give your plants a light breeze.They will love you for it.

:farm: :lama: :farm: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :farm: :lama: :farm:

Gb

GeezerBudd said:
Make sure you have some ventilation and aeration.
You need an intake and an exhaust fan.
Unless its a very small space you also want a fan to give your plants a light breeze.They will love you for it.
Thanks for the useful tips Ive gotten from you and others. I did bought a small fan witch is giving them a very good breeze. But, I'm concerned. The temperature is very high during daytime (85 F) and one of my plants is showing yellow tips on both of its leaves.

The space I'm working with is around 4x3 ft

If someone can help me out with this one ill be very glad.

Not only do ya need a fan blowing on them but you need a fan pulling out that hot air from your grow area. ;)

How big of a container are they in?
Could be rootbound or over fertilized.

Gb

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Not only do ya need a fan blowing on them but you need a fan pulling out that hot air from your grow area. ;)
Grunt...

What do I need to trow that air out?... and will it cost me much?

GeezerBudd said:
How big of a container are they in?
Could be rootbound or over fertilized.

Gb
they are a week old plants, they are in small 3inch size pots. OK... I aint gonna lie... I maybe have dissolved a pinch of 20-20 in a gallon but that's it LOL.

Burn_Slowly said:
Grunt...

What do I need to trow that air out?... and will it cost me much?

i use computer fans fitted into the closet door one taking out the hot air near the lights and 1 blowing fresh air in and 1 blowing a breeze on the ladies ,,,around £2 or $4 each ,,,,never had a problem with heat since i used them ,,,but my closet is slightly smaller :peace: and dont go feeding them babies anything else just yet:48:

sorry ,,,,,:p welcome to mp :tokie:

Burn_Slowly said:
they are a week old plants, they are in small 3inch size pots. OK... I aint gonna lie... I maybe have dissolved a pinch of 20-20 in a gallon but that's it LOL.

Can't see it before me but does not sound like rootbound, being only a week old.
Try some clear water.

Gb

Latest posts

Back