First time vaping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xangxu

Reaction score
So despite the fact that I love weed, I hate the burning smell, taste, and feel of it. This is why I bought a nice Arizer Solo to try vaporization.

The difference was night and day.

- no more smelly fingers

- no more smoke taste in my mouth for hours

- you use way less weed for the same high

I honestly have to say that buying a vaporizer was worth every penny. I feel giddy over the fact that I don't have to carry mints around with me when I plan to smoke. Probably the best part was the smell and taste and each hit I took reminded me of breathing in hot shower steam or something.

I never realized that weed could taste and smell so damned good. This paticular strain really tasted like mint and rasberry iced tea, rather then burnt plany matter.

You do go up a little slower with a vaporizer, but in a way that's nicer for me since usually I smoke in the evenings on the porch to enjoy the summer night. It's kind of like an adult baby bottle or juice box, lol. You just slowly sip away until you feel yourself slip into a calm place.

Another thing I noticed, and I'm not the first one to say this, the high feels much cleaner, but other then that, the same. It is hard to explain.

Just thought I would share my experience with others who may be on the fence.

yeah I like my whip vape too. Definately brings out the taste nuances more.

Congrats on your purchase:woohoo:

I have both a Da Buddha(hooked to my bong) and a Pax to enjoy my vaping experience.

I never thought that herb could taste so lovely.

Glad that you are happy with the vaporizer. However, I gotta say that you must be getting some bad bud. Bud that is grown right, dried right, and cured right is a delight to smoke. It has a rich flavor with no harshness.

they are awsome I use the whip and the bag, got the extreme q the high is different and goood but I do got to admit that even though I like the vape I also like the bong now and then

I have a Da Buddha(hooked to my bong)

Whoa! That's an awesome idea, I'm surely going to try this out with my Da Buddha and bong. :aok: Cheers!

I gotta say that you must be getting some bad bud. Bud that is grown right, dried right, and cured right is a delight to smoke. It has a rich flavor with no harshness

I very much agree... I love the taste of a well grown to fruition bud.

Nah, the weed was fine. I've smoked several strains in my pot smoking career and i've never liked the taste of any of the, hense why I always used to carry around a tin of strong mints in my erm... weed kit? lol.

Don't get me wrong, I love the smell, but when you burn the stuff it just doesn't appeal to me.

Latest posts

Back