first timer! aeroponics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Basically, I want to get a grow on in my room, nothing big or fancy.. just something so me n my pals don't have to buy 2g for 20 quid anymore!

I've seen a few 'make your own' vids and I think i could easily build one my self but, any help/advice people could offer would be amazing!

I just want a 3-6 plant 'one tub' set up for the corner of my spare room but I don't really know about what pump and nozzle heads to use etc.. i could go out and find out but I'd rather use the knowledge and experience of tried and tested methods!

It really is nothing big.. (W)900mm x (D)750mm x (H)1800mm frame made of PVC piping covered in Black and white Mylar sheeting.

So please, any advice would be amazing! thanks

Just post once pilgrem or yual goin to draw some negative attention yur ways. Ifin yual dont get answer right away just poke at yur fire and someone be long in bit ;)

BWD

Nope never "b"een "t"hat "w"ay ;) but stick around sure pilgrem here have btw befur and be long to help ya go that way ifin yual need. Good luck friend yual do well with the bunch here, they wont take ya stray ;) always had high pressure never low.

BWD

@ giving it a go, why not, Dude check out htg supply the got great prices on grow kits. I got a 400w kit with many extras ie: timer, therm/hygro ,seed starters, grow bags, yes ballast included.

quantumtraveler

QuantumTraveler said:
@ giving it a go, why not, Dude check out htg supply the got great prices on grow kits. I got a 400w kit with many extras ie: timer, therm/hygro ,seed starters, grow bags, yes ballast included.

quantumtraveler

Ok so lookin above and sepherin yur code be lookin like this here wouldnt it?

[email protected]?

Aint stupid cause I was only dropped to me head twenty twelve times as me bein kid so I do just well here thank ya very much ;)

BWD

QuantumTraveler said:

quantumtraveler

Not to be contrary, however, be very careful when buying a "grow kit". Most of the time you can save a lot of money by buying things "ala carte", not bundled. Also HTG has irritated me by including duct booster fans in their packages when they have to know that these type of fans are not adequate to cool a 400W or larger.

Welcome to MP....

Not sure HTGSUPPLY is going to be of much help if you are in the UK. Maybe some of our other UK peeps can point you towards growing supplies.

Latest posts

Back