First-timer: question (help!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. Long time smoker, first time grower. I bought a bag of mersh last week and it had quite a few seeds in it. I decided to put them to use by planting in well-fertilized soil in my woodsy backyard. It hit me today, that I had no idea how tall the plants actually get. Though my yard is dense, and I planted the seeds in relatively hidden locations, if they grow to be a few feet then it's impossible to keep them hidden there. Any ideas?

I have seen one almost ten feet tall, mind you it was grown to about 4 foot inside
and then put outside at the begining of the growing season. Sure makes for some monsters.

Jbong said:
I have seen one almost ten feet tall, mind you it was grown to about 4 foot inside
and then put outside at the begining of the growing season. Sure makes for some monsters.

Holy **** dude. I'm definetely going to have to do some transplanting then!!

hicks got a pic of one he gre it was 11 foot but yeah man you could always top of lst the plants to keep them short and bushy

Latest posts

Back