First timer!! TIPS :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey would just like to show an update on how my plants are dooing. They love the fox farm nuts and are so green with no defficancy's. Any suggestions, and/or comments. There about 1 month in now.

IMAG0264.jpg

IMAG0265.jpg

IMAG0266.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

They look fine, stop stressing. I assume you're going to flower them out in those buckets (this is fine, I've done it many times). I'm hoping you knew to drill some holes in the bottom for drainage. The fox farm nutes work well, and your pics look fine for a month old.

Does it frost in your area? What do your fall winter temps get like?

Why is there so little dirt in the buckets?

Thanks THG,,I was gonna ask the same thing.

THe frost temps get freezing im on the east coast , but they dont really start getting into the 50 -60's until late oct. sometimes early

I would top or LST them as they look stretchy to me, are they getting good direct sunlight?

Ok so i just did my first top and it looks to be okay but it seems that 2 problems are arising. One i notice little holes in the plant like they have been gettin eating a verryy little bit, and tips. And i also noticed a dusty like grayness at the tips of the leaves, my plants are outdoor so anything guys?

This is my newest problem, i beleive it is a Zinc Defficeny but i'd like your help on judging. And anyone with a solution my plant looks healthy but a few of the bottom leaves, look like this.

IMAG0288.jpg

Latest posts

Back