first try

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wellcome to MP.!! U found a Home that tells all answer...

well come, finding this site is one of the best things u could have done for your little plant.......

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Hey eddinns glad to have ya here. There are a lot of good and experienced people here to help you on your way. :joint:

Welcome aboard......
but..
eddinns said:
my first seed grow going well 2 weeks flowering. 4 more to go now lol

...4 + 2 = 6 weeks...... NOT long enough..IMO/E.
Personally, I've yet to find a strain that is ripe/mature at less than 8 weeks.

Take it from the man in the tin foil hat-lol
Got a pocket microscope?

:ccc: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :ccc:

Gb

sorry cant seem to get my pics uploded here i will keep trying tho 3 weeks left and the weather took a bad turn the last couple of days in the uk i hope everyones crops are well everyone is calling it the big freez its a big pain in the *** id say thinking of putting in another 400w hps already have 600w hps in a 1.2 1.2 2m grow tent i guess i coud always turn off the fan with the carbon filter to get the temp back up but they are so used to it now ive bn able to keep the temp at 72f but science the change in the weather its been more like 65 deg f then if i use 600 + 400 it might be too much heat does anyone have ideas should i leave it as is the plants are all about 3ft buds popin up everywere i dident even top or prun them still they have nice stickey tops just started to go brown well one or two hairs lol

Hick said:
Welcome aboard......
but..

...4 + 2 = 6 weeks...... NOT long enough..IMO/E.
Personally, I've yet to find a strain that is ripe/mature at less than 8 weeks.
na ment there flowering 5 weeks now just got 3 or 4 to go everhard of lowryder ?

my first seed grow going well 2 weeks flowering. 4 more to go now lol

u never stated it was lowryder
eddinns said:
na ment there flowering 5 weeks now just got 3 or 4 to go everhard of lowryder ?

and 2 weeks into flowering even with an auto would still not be 4 weeks to go ,,,jmo :peace:

THCPezDispenser said:
Welcome aboard man, any pictures?
ive just put 3 pics up in my photos gallery i think lol ant used to the site sorry ed

tesla said:
Hey eddinns glad to have ya here. There are a lot of good and experienced people here to help you on your way. :joint:
thanks alot but its help useing this site i need cant upload pics ect, yet but im sure it will be cool my plants are doin good dispite the cold spell thanks again ive put 3 pics up in the gallery i think lol ed

UKgirl420 said:
u never stated it was lowryder

and 2 weeks into flowering even with an auto would still not be 4 weeks to go ,,,jmo :peace:
no i dont have loryder on the go just now ive got 4 nice 3ft cheese from the greenhouse seed co only 3 weeks to go now im buzzin lol

ive got 3 pics up in my photo album now if anyone wants to look ant sure how to put a profile pic up im having abit if trouble on that one lol

Latest posts

Back