fist attemp of cloning!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whereismymind69

Reaction score
Can i pleaseget any feedback?? I used a 5l water clear bottle, cut the stem at 45 angle did a few scores, dip it in "strike" hormone rooting powder for cuttings. Left it on the window sill. After abot an hour the babie look weaker... I haven't sprayed or mist water, just water a bit the plate where the plant is placed. My first time and i am full of doupts...

Thankx in advance!!!!

chamber1.jpg

What'd you do stick it in a starter plug? By what you've said you've done, you did everything right so far, i'd trim off the bigger fan leaves though so your plant can generate more energy to making roots instead of feeding those leaves. It'll thrive quicker. I wouldn't even water it again though, leave it how it is and when you see some roots coming out stick that baby in a pot. Good luck man and all looks well.

~Burn one~
Dewayne

Thanks very much!!! So it is normal that the cutting gets weaker then...? The humidity level is over 90%... what do you think???

personally i would just get a pot, put soil in it an dplace the cutting and plug in there without the bottle. And yes, sometimes they'll get weaker, the leaves will droop a little but in a lil time it'll purk up nicely, but like i said just put it in a pot man. bring down the humidity some.

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

I can't put it in a pot cuz i got hydroponics at extreme temperatures wich is doing great cuz it is very well oxigeneted... I don't think the clone would survive those temperatures...

You can grow the plant in soil and then switch it to hydroponics, i don't know how recommended it is but i'm sure it's not bad. But if you can't do it then i guess leave it how it is until you can do something with it. What do you plan to do with this? grow it out how it is now until you can put it in the system?

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I don't know anything about soil... but thank you anyway. 1 of my plants died so i have a spare bubler wich is a waste of space if you don't use it, so i decided to clone one cutting and place it into the bubler, grow it for about 2weeks and hope it to yield about 1/2 Oz...

I see. heh soil does everything itself man lol. If you had a bag of bought soil you wouldn't even have to do anything other than water when dry and give it sufficient lighting. but sounsd good man, whenever you can just get it in that bubbler and i hope ya get an oz ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back