Flavoured Water!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeSus

Police Officer
Reaction score
Ok, so today at work i was drinking mineral water which was Strawberry flavoured, then i wondered, would watering a plant with flavoured water make the bud taste like the flavour of the water?

Example: Remember how when you put a white rose into a gar of water, then add food coloring into the water, the rose petals will turn the same color as the food coloring?

Im sure if you watered with PH balanced water for Veg and Flowering, it would do something for the taste.

What you do you think?

Imagine it :) Strawberry flavoured buds from your favourite strain! Strawberry white widow...Mmmmm

think this one is a myth man.
To get the true flavors...proper growing environment and growing medium is what makes the true strain flavors and smells jump out. IMHO

Yeah i know that about true flavours, just thought wether it be possible to change the taste/add to the taste via different waters.

Ill research :p

Want flavoured smoke?

fill a water bong with juice and not plain water, wet a blunt skin with juice or a food flavouring then let it dry and use the skin, your limited by your imagination only.

Hippy

Latest posts

Back