Flower Power Box..(phase One - Brainstorm)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my two cents. 4-600 is way overkill for this space. it would fry the crapolla outta your plants, i think one 600 will light a 4x5. i may be wrong, but i'm close...one 600 would do nicely, and you could cool it no problem. thats being realistic ish.;) ...

these plants would have to be very small indicas also. i grew one plant, an indica, (LUI), and it took over a 2x3 fast...and i thought i could fit 10 in there. lol...

not trying to rain on your parade ish, just some facts...

lst them to conserve space? hashplant is small statured. 100w cfl's? still a cool direction to go in.

thinking about chicken wire for a cylindrical scrog...

thanks for stopping by with some feedback Art, bigO, Clan, zem, burnin, growman & dank don

mini-FPB-scrog.JPG

Reactions: zem
ishnish said:
thinking about chicken wire for a cylindrical scrog...

thanks for stopping by with some feedback Art, bigO, Clan, zem, burnin, growman & dank don
i like your approach to things, you're tryin to make a bud producing machine :D lol it sounds like a very good idea but you will have so many of details to take care of especially that its not a very widely used method so you'll be improving and inventing as you go :D keep us posted on this one especially on the application stage, thanks

hXXp://www.octagonhydroponics.com/index.html

this site looks to be a few steps ahead of me..
EDIT: :rofl: they gotta be nuts!!! check out their prices if you need a good laugh!! :rofl:

i was thinking of using PVC pipes like these as an option.

hydrogon4level.gif

hydrogon-square.jpg

Reactions: zem
crazy prices, you could get it built very easily, these are not ahead of you dude, their room doesnt rotate, you could do it yourself using pvc pipes, i seen it done the pipes were wrapped with mylar all round the room it actually looked better than these being sold here, the cooltube looks awesome tho

I have another idea for down the road...
imagine planting a seed or clone..
sending it on down a conveyor belt that runs it through all the cycles and you just stand at the end and cut trees as they come out... :rolleyes:

zem said:
crazy prices, you could get it built very easily, these are not ahead of you dude, their room doesnt rotate, you could do it yourself using pvc pipes, i seen it done the pipes were wrapped with mylar all round the room it actually looked better than these being sold here, the cooltube looks awesome tho

yeah, i can't wait for summer to get here so i can get back to work and have some money for supplies..
think i'll go to home dePot this weekend and at least check on prices..

if you want the pvc pipes, i suggest that you look up some factories around you in the yellow pages or online, i bet you can find em much less $s there. the states dont buy their pipes from HD to use for wastewater ;)

I like the idea and think I would just build a coloseum style area out of lumber, and make a open end where a few plants could just sit on the floor and be moved out of the way when you need to step in there. And of course to me it should be big, like maybe 10 feet around and say 6 feet tall on the highest shelves. And the cool tube in the center should be 2 or 3 1000 watt bulbs for big results.

Latest posts

Back