Flowering 4 weeks in!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420NewbieRoyce

Reaction score
I am pretty excited about how this is coming along for my first round! I have to admit kinda addicted now! Can't wait for round 2! Thanks Rose that Nurse is looking gooooey!!!!

IMGP1218.JPG

IMGP1222.JPG

IMGP1232.JPG

IMGP1235.JPG

IMGP1237.JPG

Thanks mang! First time is alright! Can't wait to see these babies bulk up! Probably another 4 weeks and then harvest time. Depending on trichromes. Happy Mojo budz!

All i did was give you the seeds, you grew them and MP helped you.. I am so glad it is looking so good for your first grow. You have every reason to be addicted to growing and proud of yourself. keep it up 4-5 more weeks. Proud of you!

Well Rose could not have done this without your incredible direction and pushed me to the right resources such as MP. I have a beautiful Nurse Larry mother plant that is going to provide much needed medicine!!!!

IMGP1248.JPG

Congrats :yay: those are looking exceptionally good being only 4wks in. I bet they will be beasty buds by the end :D

Thanks HUSH!!! 4 to 5 more weeks and they might become monsters! Can't wait to get down the trimming and curing process!

420NewbieRoyce said:
I am pretty excited about how this is coming along for my first round! I have to admit kinda addicted now! Can't wait for round 2! Thanks Rose that Nurse is looking gooooey!!!!

NICE JOB!! my pics. look better w/ a regular white light vs. hps lighting. everythings orange. just a thought. n i c e !:)

I totally agree Newbie, I just did not want to mess with switching out lights just to take a picture. Next pics I might come in with a white lamp to shine on them.

lookin really sexy there with yer special ladies. Good pics!

yup like rose said 4-5 more weeks and you'll be sittin' pretty :aok:

Latest posts

Back