Flowering Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WannaBgrower

Reaction score
This is my very first grow, and I have not seen this in anything I have read.
Is this bad?

Vortex_1-001.JPG

I can't really tell but it looks like it could be a nanner....

looks like a nanner brother...i would just go ahead and pick it off and leave the plant in flower.
your already this far!

if you see any other nanners pick them and mist the plant with water EVERYDAY.

you might be able to prevent seeds from forming and get a harvest in thats decent.

any other seeds you have that are similar- bagseed or whatever throw them away and start fresh.

WHAT!? nooooooooo
This is usually caused by stress?
And is there a way to tell when I stressed it?

hermies can also be in their generics.

Light leaks are a major cause of hermies, along with heat stress, over nuting, picking all the leaves off.

Was your seeds from a breeder or are they bag seeds?

If it helps my last one had 2. I pulled them without issue. No seeds formed. They plant just wants sex.:eek:

Oh well. I have three 5 foot girls and only 1 hermie /shrug
It could have been worse for my first time. I'll let you all know how it smokes.
Thanks for the help :)

Where did the seeds come from? If you used bagseed, this is common.

I bought them from the local farmers market. They are supposed to be TGA Sub cool "Vortex" and "Space Queen", but who knows they were in a clear package of 10 each. I am not completely comfortable having them shipped to me, so my options are very limited I guess.

They are supposed to be TGA Sub cool....

That explains it. Subcool is a breeder that believes it is ok to have nanners.

Some breeders do, some breeders don't.

WannaBgrower said:
I bought them from the local farmers market. They are supposed to be TGA Sub cool "Vortex" and "Space Queen", but who knows they were in a clear package of 10 each. I am not completely comfortable having them shipped to me, so my options are very limited I guess.

It is probably far safer to have them shipped to you. I have been ordering seeds off the internet, paying for them with my personal credit or debit cards, and had them shipped to my house for many many years (around 14) with no incidents. Buying seeds online is probably the safest part of growing. Do not be afraid to buy from a reputable seedbank.

I would be really leery of buying seeds at a farmer's market. I truly cannot see how this is safer than buying online. You really have no idea what you are buying from things like farmer's markets or how the seeds were made.

Thank you guys so much for all of your advice. I've been so busy with my girls. :) I think I am going to try ordering seeds online because of the awesome input from you all. :p Keep your fingers crossed :)
Also only the 1 nanner and they are hanging up now. I'll keep you posted on the quality after the cure.

Latest posts

Back