Flying with MMJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmd420

SUPERBABY
Reaction score
I am going on a trip. I'm taking a plane for the first time in years. To be honest, when I flew places in my younger days, I would use the ole' "prison wallet"..

I'm hoping there might be a better way.. I'm "legal" with a valid rec..

Where are you flying to is the big thing? Not askin for an answer, just is it a non mmj state or out of country? I'd be sketched. Though you are local, not experienced it or tried personally, but was told Oakland will let you fly out with it. Has to be in carry on, not checked in. They'll see it in X-ray, pull you aside, show your rec, and on your way. Again, haven't tried, but what I heard. You only get checked when boarding, not arriving, so makes sense that it could work. As long as you're not going through customs

ston-loc is right, it is the official policy at OAK SFO and SJC you can fly out with up to 1/2 lb. with your rec. put rec with the weed. and yes the rec wont get you thru customs in another country. no one will check your baggage arriving but once at your destination (if in non mmj state) your rec means nothing

i have flown several times with bud both on my person and in luggage and have not been stopped anyways

I just mail it to myself to the Hotel in a vaccume sealed bag

ston-loc said:
Where are you flying to is the big thing? Not askin for an answer, just is it a non mmj state or out of country? I'd be sketched. Though you are local, not experienced it or tried personally, but was told Oakland will let you fly out with it. Has to be in carry on, not checked in. They'll see it in X-ray, pull you aside, show your rec, and on your way. Again, haven't tried, but what I heard. You only get checked when boarding, not arriving, so makes sense that it could work. As long as you're not going through customs

I meant to say.. SFO to Vegas..

Maybe I'll call SFO and see what they say...

Let us know what happens. Would be good to know of someone that actually tries this.

I called San Jose and talked to them, they said they were all about the federal laws and don't put it in the suitcase or you will be busted. So i mailed it to my home, but forgot to take out the giant joint i got for free from the dispensary. It went thru, just lying loose in the bottom of my suitcase. I don't know what to tell you. Good luck

Yeah, I only heard Oakland so intersted what San Jose and SFO do. They did specify not in suitcase. Had to be carry on with you at all times.

She is thinking about making pumpkin bars at the minute, I love it when she goes all domestic on me. Maybe after that she can come on over.

Pumpkin bars - YUMMY
I think I would rather have those than the help.

I guess I better at least get the wash in the machine- takes at least 2 days to dry (on racks) and I'm needing some clean clothes soon.

Made it through TSA in Oakland. Only brought a little, but was still expecting them to pull me aside and question me. Nope. Straight through. I had it in the front pocket mixed with misc other stuff. Who knows. Not sure if he didn't see it, or didn't care. He pulled a guy two ahead of me aside for too large of a soap bottle. Haha.

I usually just put the baggy in a pocket in a pair of my pants in the suitcase, ive never had trouble this has worked within the last year and before that numerous times, last time i just shoved it down my drawers, made it fine, as long as they have a full body scanner of course.

I have flown to the east coast and back with stealthily stashed medbud. I am afraid to tell how (and no, it wasn't in any of my anatomical holes -- ow).

4u2sm0ke said:
I just mail it to myself to the Hotel in a vaccume sealed bag

:yeahthat:

Even if I had a med recc for weed I don't think that I would test the TSA.:cop: I flew with weed stashed in my skivvies for decades, up until they could see inside my underwear:huh:so these days I tend to mail ahead my main stash. I also usually fly with 3-4 pre rolled joints and I put them in a small vacuum sealed baggie and I put that in the side interior zipped pocket of my shave kit. I then pack the shave kit in my checked bag.

Safe travels Superbaby... I hope you're lucky!

:ciao:

Latest posts

Back