For the Tosh.0 fans....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
For the Tosh.0 fans....

How friggin creepy was this Tuesdays episode? Lol. That old dude with the giant nipples was freaking me out....:holysheep:

I don't know how Tosh gets away with some of his skits on tv cable or not....lol
I love it though....very funny dude.

Yeah it was crazy, his show is frigging hilarious. The wife and I were talking about it the other week saying how it really is the only show that continuously cracks us up every week.....man I miss chappelle's show

I believe his show is on Comedy Central which is a private company. As long as a show is on Comedy Central, it can show anything it really wants too. Nudity, puking, awesome songs, and of course cursing with clips of the week.

Its a shame more shows dont take advantage of the whole being able to curse thing, i guess theyre just worried about ratings anyways. Thats why you can watch the stand up at around 1am that isnt censored. Couldnt do that on a basic cable company, just wish it was 24/7 on the network

Oh and Tosh.0 is pretty funny, makes it so im not stuck searching the internet for that stuff :]

Latest posts

Back