FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Golf Fans.. Um, My Grandfather setup all the big golf Tournaments in Las Vegas from the late 70's to his retirement in 93. He had a trophy room full of things, photos with all the greats with my Gramps beating them in
a round of golf. Gramps started golf to late to turn pro but beat Arnold Palmer and the likes and usually had a single
$ on the photo, the bet..

Me, I'm good at anything with judgement and eye hand . Billiard tournaments for 5yrs, Dart league same..

Golf... I'm addicted to a golf game on my phone called Ultimate Golf. think your good, come looking for me...
Manidoog.. hehe. Hey, I'm disabled, what you expect.. and when I play for hours, my shoulder hurts like hell.. hahaha

Once I've packed up all the horse sh!t I'll play more for sure.
I enjoy a bit of mashie and this is my fav girl
1648149257958.png

So yeah , the Valero Open is going on down in Austin and guess who is tied for the lead?

good old Brandt Snedeker!

a future member of the golf Hall of Fame and not a more congenial generous human being around , I love his interviews and could see him easily sitting behind a microphone and doing golf commentary , he has that southern hospitality charm , he is funny , and super intelligent

it would be awesome if he wins tomorrow because that momentum will carry over into next weeks Masters Tournament , the Big Major of the year

88670C43-4E47-48C7-877B-F0412D96E5C9.jpeg

The inimitable Gary Player. What a great golfer and ambassador he was for South Africa
View attachment 292499

The Black Knight , a great golfer indeed!

South Africa has produced some very talented players over the years

Bobby Locke
Ernie Els
Louis Oosthuizen
Charl Schwartzel
Rory Sabatteni
Brandon Grace
Tim Clark

to name a few

and yes , Dylan F has a great chance to win it all today!

I used to love going golfing. I started back when I was a teenager in the junior league back home. The tournament was separated by age and handicap. The guy who won my age bracket beat me by one stroke, and I won the handicap bracket. I still have the longest drive record there. I hooked my tee shot into the bed of a dump truck 🤣

When I was at Ft. Lewis, we would play the AF base course every weekend. I can't remember the $, but you paid and could play all day if you wanted to. It wasn't uncommon for us to do 36 holes. They had a beer cart that kept ya well hydrated.

When I moved to Louisiana, my ex's dad and I went to the local 9 hole course 3 times a week when he and I were off rotation.

I was never really good. Some days I'd shoot 80... Some days 120, but I loved it and really miss the game. My clubs have been sitting in my closet gathering dust for years.

On the video game side: I spent mucho mucho time on Shot Online under the same handle I use here.

Last edited:
Looks like Snedeker also choked , made the Top 20 and took home around $93,000

The Masters

Tiger mania will bring an extra $10 million in revenue to the Masters , souvenirs , gate receipts , and TV money all pouring in now

i hope the mother trucker wins!

it would be great for golf not to mention one of the greatest sports comebacks of all time

i am keeping an eye on Louie Oostehuazen , he plays well in Augusta

Scotty Sheffler is hotter than a two dollar pistol shooting uphill and he will be one of the favorites to put on the Green Jacket

Tough life

No.24 on the All Time Money Winners list with a whopping $40,453,147 in earnings since turning Pro

Brandt is a past Fed-X Cup winner and that prize alone was worth more than a cool $10 million

In other very important Golf News

BREAKING NEWS!

BREAKING NEWS!

Latest posts

Back