FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so the ex pres has a LIV tournament at one of his golf courses coming up .. maybe now not sure but thieves went through and stole 32 generators needed for the course play a few days ago .. sad
They use to shot people who stole from another on sight.

Hella tournament going on in Jeddah

Brooksie is on fire!

That is one big sand trap surrounding the fairways, greens and everything else…

big sand for sure

not so big crowds

a lot of big money and that is where the rubber hits the road

three golfers , Gooch , Koepka , and DeChambeau competing for about $24 million to win LIV Golfer of the Year , sort of like the PGA’s FedEx Champion who won about $18 million last month , Denmarks Victor Hovland

should be a good shoot out tomorrow

Brooksie and Gooch in a playoff to determine the winner

some good stories at this the Last LIV Tournament of the year

LIV heads off to Miami for the Championship Playoffs

Nice win for Brett in the seniors.

The Big Easy T7th a few shots off.

Nice watching

Nice win for Brett in the seniors.

The Big Easy T7th a few shots off.

Nice watching

you mean Bernhard didn’t win!?…

the LIV Team Championship was a pretty good ending to the LIV Season

i do enjoy the Team aspect of golf , like the Ryder Cup , and LIV has tapped into something good by growing the concept in Pro Golf

along with a shotgun start , no commercials , and 3 days of golf instead of 4

now it is the off season and things in the golf world will slow down until around January

unless one counts the Tiger and Rory League , golfers hitting balls into a screen….exciting!….🤡🤡🤡

Nice and somewhat emotional win for Eric Van Rooyen in Mexico after sinking a 20 footer to birdie the last

Good 5 shot win for Max Homa at Sun City

man I have been slacking Broer!……since the LIV season is officially over , I have not kept up with the PGA and have just browsed the Golf News Headlines and look at the occasional Leaderboard

but yeah , lots going on there n the golf world , Tiger and Roary’s new league where there is team play against other teams , but NOT on a golf course , but on golf simulators…***?

yeah I am gonna pay to see than…🤡

rumors are floating that Spains Jon Rahm is gonna join LIV…..that will be huge

in the meantime , LIV will be signing several new players and may expand their Team Concept by adding a few more teams….did i already say that?

so yeah , all golfers should religiously wash their balls and repair their divots …

FORE!!

Latest posts

Back