FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LIV has an awesome format for tv….NO COMMERCIALS for starters!

you don’t miss a thing , the camera catches all the nightlights and followers the leaders

total golf entertainment for about 4 straight hours!

hello , my name is big and I am a golf addict

wow , I amwaaaay behind on this thread..

big thing today is the Solheim Cup in Spain , LPGA Americans vs European

all square right now and it may boil down to the last twosome which has Lexi Thompson being either the hero or the goat

stay tuned!
So it ends in a draw and Europe retain the cup. I only watched a little but looked like some very nice golf played

I watched some of the LIV tournament. DeChambeau is dialed in. Drives the green on 11 then sinks an 80+ footer on the next hole. Weird to see pro golfers in shorts. The pink shirts, meh. The ‘party hole’. Interesting format to say the least. Kind of reminded me of how golf might be in the movie Idiocracy. Certainly an upgrade from PGA stuffiness and pomp.

So it ends in a draw and Europe retain the cup. I only watched a little but looked like some very nice golf played

yeah , what is up with that?…

pick two players and go to sudden death , we need a clear winner

I watched some of the LIV tournament. DeChambeau is dialed in. Drives the green on 11 then sinks an 80+ footer on the next hole. Weird to see pro golfers in shorts. The pink shirts, meh. The ‘party hole’. Interesting format to say the least. Kind of reminded me of how golf might be in the movie Idiocracy. Certainly an upgrade from PGA stuffiness and pomp.

here is how a PGA tv viewing goes:

- two players tee off and hit the fairway

- commercial break

- players hit the green from the fairway

- commercial break

- players make putts

- commercial

boring boring boring

the LIV format of showing the top players and highlights and team play is a good recipe and entertaining

the money is insane , some of those shots and putts are worth a few million

here is how a PGA tv viewing goes:

- two players tee off and hit the fairway

- commercial break

- players hit the green from the fairway

- commercial break

- players make putts

- commercial

boring boring boring

the LIV format of showing the top players and highlights and team play is a good recipe and entertaining

the money is insane , some of those shots and putts are worth a few million
Now I understand why the PGA was pulling their nonsense. PGA is kinda boring(and as you pointed out, full of ads). LIV is entertaining and those men can play great shots.

they have tentatively agreed on a merger starting next year , PGA/LIV

it will be interesting to see the details and how they play out on the tournaments and schedules

all I know is I get to see a lot of quality golf

Congratulations to Bryson DeChampbo

can you believe Zach did not pick Bryson for the Ryder Cup!?

fukin’ politics

if anyone asks , I will be rooting for the Europeans to win

never got into hockey at all , prolly cause I am a southern boy

but I did live in Canada for two years and tomsay those people love their hockey would be a gross understatement

even in the summer time they played street hockey to stay in shape

I never get tired of robin williams skit on golf

I have never gotten into any sports. I was raised by my mon and sisters. But I can shop for cloths like a champ. And cook and clean house. Oh and I ware dresses sometimes.

USA got spanked this morning , team Europe is up 4-0

I hope team Europe shuts out the Americans so Zach Johnson can go down as the most stupid USA Captain in the history of the Ryder Cup

Zach should have picked Dustin Johnson , Patrick Reed , Bryson DeChambeau , and Taylor Gooch but did not pick them because he is so brainwashed by the PGA

now it looks like Zach is gonna pay the price for his dumb arse decisions

Seems all's not well with team US in the state of Rome.

America arrived in Italy not with hope but an expectation they would retain the Ryder Cup after their dominance on home soil two-years ago.

Apparently 9 of the 12 in the US team took 5 weeks off before the tournament - who the heck does that?

Jamie Weir (Sky Sports commentator) wrote this:
"Understand from several sources that the US team room is fractured, a split led predominantly by Patrick Cantlay. Cantlay believes players should be paid to participate in the Ryder Cup, and is demonstrating his frustration at not being paid by refusing to wear a team cap". Is that what it's all about now? Never satisfied with more than enough

Seems all's not well with team US in the state of Rome.

America arrived in Italy not with hope but an expectation they would retain the Ryder Cup after their dominance on home soil two-years ago.

Apparently 9 of the 12 in the US team took 5 weeks off before the tournament - who the heck does that?

Jamie Weir (Sky Sports commentator) wrote this:
"Understand from several sources that the US team room is fractured, a split led predominantly by Patrick Cantlay. Cantlay believes players should be paid to participate in the Ryder Cup, and is demonstrating his frustration at not being paid by refusing to wear a team cap". Is that what it's all about now? Never satisfied with more than enough
Was Cantlay kidnapped by the US golf syndicate and forced at gunpoint to play, er, golf as a proud representative of the country he comes from? That is extraordinarily evil.

this has got to be the worst Ryder Cup in history

it has turned into a bunch of rich spoiled frat kids at a beer party

sickening little bitcjes
Exactly.

And more unsportsmanlike conduct from Cantlay's caddie this time - interfering with cry baby Mc's putt.

That it came down to this is unforgivable really. The damage done to the game of golf won't easily be remedied or forgotten

so the ex pres has a LIV tournament at one of his golf courses coming up .. maybe now not sure but thieves went through and stole 32 generators needed for the course play a few days ago .. sad

Latest posts

Back