FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did anyone notice that roaring sound in the background? It was on the tube at our place a lot in the last few days and I kept hearing this low roar in the background and was wondering if everyone there heard it or was it coming from a drone or where they had the cameras set up. Am I hearing things?

never noticed

but it sounds like a drone

IMG_4708.jpeg

Valdarama is next for LIV and I half expect Rahm announcement that he has signed a contract with LIV and will immediately join the Fireballs and replace Chacarra

• Sergio Garcia (captain)
  • Abraham Ancer
  • Eugenio Chacarra
  • Carlos Ortiz
Eugenio will be well compensated for voluntarily giving up his spot for Rahmbo….

other lesser ranked PGA players heads will start exploding and expect Rory to miss the next tournament because of a scheduling conflict with his psychotherapist

how does that make you feel Rory?

awful

how long have you felt that way?

a few days

well I see our time is up , read this book , see you next week

Very entertaining golf this past weekend - thoroughly enjoyed.

Ricky looked focussed and his nerve held up well - glad for him.

Evergreen Bernard Langer looked like he could have taken the young guns on and Mr Gooch put in a very good performance.

Absolutely a great weekend for golf!

Bernhard said his mom is 101 so he will be around for awhile!

great to see Ricky get off the snide

ya think Zach will choose Gooch and Koepka for the Ryder Cup team?

looks like the rest of the season is gonna be very interesting 🤔

ya think Zach will choose Gooch and Koepka for the Ryder Cup team?

looks like the rest of the season is gonna be very interesting 🤔
He should imo, at least one of them - will go a long way in the unification process. If not, then there could be more than a few raised eyebrows

He should imo, at least one of them - will go a long way in the unification process. If not, then there could be more than a few raised eyebrows

Henry Stenson should also be reinstated as Captain of the European team to make things right

and please pick Poulter for the Euros , the man is a beast in match play

same can be said of Patrick Reed for the Americans

no matter how the golf pie is sliced , it will be entertaining for us fans

and here we gooooo!

the John Deere tournament looks like the Sunshine or Korn Ferry tour , a who’s who of the minor leagues

with only a few notables

i am pulling for Brandt Snedeker to come back to life..he is such a decent human being and has a strong work ethic

and of course LIV in bloody England where a lot of PGA peeps are located right now in preparation for the Open

so yeah , a lot of great golf coming up the next 3 weeks

stay tuned

FORE!

Golf Sunday

Womens Open at Pebble Beach….yawn…looks more like the Asian Tour…those Koreans are dominating women’s golf

the Green Tractor Tournament , boring….there were a couple South Africans in the mix but I see they didn’t move to far up the ladder yesterday on Moving Day

and then there is real,golf…LIV

check out this Star Studded leaderboard

IMG_4963.png

nice win indeed , I am sure the bank of Melbourne is also very happy

Cam is tuned up and focused in on the Open Championship and he should be the odds on favorite to win back to back Claret Jugs

unlike these coffee jugs

IMG_4967.jpeg

Latest posts

Back