FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... and it would appear that this tit is not happy that LIV and PGA are merging - wants some sort of penalty/punishment for the LIV guys. What a prick.

On the PGA/LIV note, it would appear that there's quite a bit to get sorted before things are on a smoother footing - some confusion reigning, especially amongst players
Is Rory the golf equivalent of a Covidian? Cancel anyone who doesn’t agree with one’s own evangelistic views? Permanently?

Is Rory the golf equivalent of a Covidian? Cancel anyone who doesn’t agree with one’s own evangelistic views? Permanently?

that is himself

Cryin’ Rory cannot join LIV because part of the LIV format is the Team concept..

no one wants Cryin’ Rory on their team cause then they would have to put up with his b to the s

absolutely!

my money is on Koepka ,DeChambeau , and my long shot is Fowler

US Open starts today. Gonna be fun.

how are you watching it?

I do not have cable and I cannot find a free livestream

Peacock tv has it for $4.99 but I am a cheap bass turd and don’t want to pay

how are you watching it?

I do not have cable and I cannot find a free livestream

Peacock tv has it for $4.99 but I am a cheap bass turd and don’t want to pay
Sorry didn't see this until now. I had trouble at first as well. Damn, this west coast tournament.....isn't gonna get over until late......Fowler was a spot on pick.....so far. Lets see how he does today if he ever tee's off.

I'll play - DeChambeau, Rahm & Larrazabal for the long money

good picks

’cept Pablo , missed the cut but he is in fine company

@pute the tournament is free to watch on the US Open app…..although the choices are limited..

who wants to watch Fitzpatrick and Kim?…

.unless I cough up some chump change that is who I am stuck with

unless you count the featured holes….hahahahhhaa!

the broadcast is sooooooooo boring compared to watching LIV

go Ricky!

I hope Fowler wins just so I can see his wife , Allison Stokke , run out on the 18th green in her mini skirt , hug Ricky , lift up her leg , and give Ricky a kiss

yeah , I would smile too Ricky

0DB290FF-4FB5-41D6-B2BD-2E5716173A86.jpeg

3C247439-B7E8-4FBD-8A01-4F358EC6310B.jpeg

76E7CE06-82C3-4600-9359-765AC57CA4F8.jpeg

good picks

@pute the tournament is free to watch on the US Open app…..although the choices are limited..

go Ricky!

I hope Fowler wins just so I can see his wife , Allison Stokke , run out on the 18th green in her mini skirt , hug Ricky , lift up her leg , and give Ricky a kiss

View attachment 331324

View attachment 331325

View attachment 331326
It has been on NBC the last two days.

good picks

go Ricky!

View attachment 331324

View attachment 331325

View attachment 331326
I pole vaulted in HS.....don't think I am in her class. I never got over 10 ft. She is obviously not in as good a shape as I am.....bwahaha.

I pole vaulted in HS.....don't think I am in her class. I never got over 10 ft. She is obviously not in as good a shape as I am.....bwahaha.

I got up to 8’ in the 8th grade and then I caught my upper lip,n the bar on the way down and it about ripped it off

so I switched over to the 50yd dash , clocked in at 5.7 secs

081FFA80-0A2A-424D-894F-2DF8D546FA93.jpeg

Congrats Wyndham Clarke - another good win for him

Pretty good tournament , congrats to Clarke who had nerves of steel

Ricky almost went wire to wire but choked with 6 bogeys on Sunday

So did anyone notice that roaring sound in the background? It was on the tube at our place a lot in the last few days and I kept hearing this low roar in the background and was wondering if everyone there heard it or was it coming from a drone or where they had the cameras set up. Am I hearing things?

Latest posts

Back