FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So alrighty , after a boring Barbasol weekend , we have the British Open , a huge Major with the worlds best golfers in attendance

the LIV factor has really ratcheted up the storyline , the Ryder Cup , the PIF Deal , Senate Hearings , world rankings , what’s next?

one thing in particular that ticks me off is how the Press and PGA have snubbed the Opens defending Champion , Cam Smith

dude was not even put in the Featured Groups!

are you kidding me!?! for gawds sake , he is the fecking Defending Champion!

and then they roll out the Power Rankings for the Open and guess who is NOT on the List of the Top 15 Golfers in the World?…..only the hottest golfer on the planet , Taylor Gooch!

not one mention of Gooch , unbelievable

how about this for an obvious goad against a LIV player , look what they did to Brooks Koepka , paired him with the two slowest players on the Tour , Cantlay and Matsuyama…..

oh the nasty irony!

but yeah , it would not please me more if the Top 10 finishers at the Open are all LIV players

my pick is Ricky Fowler and my dark horse is Brandon Grace , watch out for him!

FORE!!

no one expected an amateur to be atop the leaderboard on Day 1

but that is what we have

congratulations Christo Lamprecht for an impressive round of -5 under , a 66 and tied with two others

tough course and the Best will rise to the Top

3 moar days of this sh-it

so , who is Christo Lamprecht?

Who is Christo Lamprecht?​

Born in George in South Africa's Western Cape in January 2001, Lamprecht was introduced to golf at the tender age of three by his father.

Throughout high school, his love for the game grew and in 2017, he became the youngest player ever to win the South African Amateur Championship. That was the second of six titles during his amateur career that culminated in victory at the 2023 Amateur Championship back in June.

Due to that win, Lamprecht received an invitation to the 2023 Open Championship — an opportunity he has duly taken. As of the end of his own first round at the event, the South African was leading the whole field, posting a round of 66 to finish the opening day on -5.

Lamprecht currently attends Georgia Tech in Atlanta.

Christo Lamprecht golf career​

To date, Lamprecht has won six tournaments in his amateur golf career.

His first came back in 2016 with victory at the Dimension Data Junior Open before he then became the youngest ever winner of the South African Amateur Championship just one year later.

He went on to take three more crowns as well as winning all-American college honours, and played in the Eisenhower Trophy and Arnold Palmer Cup. He also represented South Africa in the Junior Presidents Cup in both 2017 and 2019.

triple bogey

.. interesting that LIV has kinda broken the perception of the PGA being the Holy Grail ..

most of my past golfing acquaintances despised the LIV at first on their social sites ..

Three holes and now my elbow swells and freezes up .. now its just miniature golf for me

LIV golf today

Ryder Cup drama

Show me the money!

I like the 9 hole match between DeChambeau and Mickelson , should be some fun entertainment with Phil being the No1 trash talker on tour

I like the 9 hole match between DeChambeau and Mickelson , should be some fun entertainment with Phil being the No1 trash talker on tour
Lefty vs Righty?
1691161365824.jpeg

Every time I see the thread heading I feel the need to come in and say..............skin.
Hopefully that resolves the urge henceforth.
😳

try substituting skin with play if the post didn’t work

here is a visual aid to work synergistically with the verbiage

fore

play

IMG_5330.jpeg

fore

play
IMG_5331.jpeg

fore

play
IMG_5332.jpeg

big LIV shootout today in West Virginia…should be a horserace to the finish line…Bryson is on fire and may pull it off today

hella leaderboard

my money is on Matthew Wolfe , wire to wire

take that Brooksie!

IMG_5346.png

wow , I amwaaaay behind on this thread..

big thing today is the Solheim Cup in Spain , LPGA Americans vs European

all square right now and it may boil down to the last twosome which has Lexi Thompson being either the hero or the goat

stay tuned!

I see a lot more women golfers now days. Good for the sport. I haven't watched much golf lately. After the majors I kind of loose interest.

you should check out a LIV Tournament , just watch for 5-10 minutes

totally different than a PGA event

Latest posts

Back