FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are playing golf aren't they? Id rather watch them then the guys. You need to drift over to your couch and smoke a bowl. 😁

yeah , but they ain’t playing the Masters

unlike you , maybe playing as a master baiter watching half naked wimmin’ holding stiff irons , short skirts , and swinging

kudos to Tiger going -1 under and finishing tied for 8th

no

he started warming up at Augusta last Monday…he has been there all week practicing , recovery therapy , more practice , played the Par 3 Contest on Wednesday

yeah , with all that time invested in preparation , Tiger thinks he can win

well today he is contending at -1 with 17 and 18 to play , currently tied for 8th

I would say that his play today has been outstanding

I think Tiger is going to be very happy with his play today

@Pute….yeah , Tiger will do 2-4 hours of physical therapy today and tomorrow morning just to activate his glutes
I am rooting for him. I am sure he has it over most of the field as far as rounds played at Augusta(so he knows the intricacies pretty well)and though his troubles have been self inflicted, we all have our skeletons in the closet. I would bet he would still beat most people on the planet playing with a putter from the tee box to sinking the putt…

Cant Masturbate my arm gets tired. But yes i like seeing hot women play golf. Lets hope the club is stiff because its going to be hell to hit the ball with a flimsy club. 😁

Say , can I do a real seed giveaway without the craziness ,
like guess how many seeds in a container and win 15 seeds?

Last edited:
I wonder what Jesper Parnevik thinks of Tiger.

jesper is a real character eh

my favorite witty jaded golfer is Henrik Stenson…..with his dry humor and timing , he could go on tour and do standup comedy

Jesper
B536FC4C-664E-4595-BCA6-E459F15C3D05.jpeg

^^^^^introduceed that find Scandinavian blonde to Tiger. He hates tiger for what he did to that girl. Personally.. I don't want to sound like a racist. I don't mind black people I just hate cheaters.

Last edited:
^^^^^introduceed that find Scandinavian blonde to Tiger. He hates tiger for what he did to that girl. Personally.. I don't want to sound like a racist. I don't mind black people I just hate cheaters

oh the drama

Last edited by a moderator:
comeback stories are always great, they even make movies of 'em

never been a tiger fan but it is wot it is ... you need a hero with a great (?) story to keep fresh blood coming into the sport

The "Scheff" showing them how it's done.

Too many squares around the numbers for many in the field. 12 & 13 proving tough

12 and 13 were brutal , especially for Spieth who got bit in the arse aging when he dunked two balls in the water….again.……the poor kid is gonna need years of therapy to get that monkey off his back

Latest posts

Back