FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it’s been a good Masters so far , not great , but very entertaining

Woods makes the cut , that n and of itself was a great accomplishment!

Scotty Sheffler is playing on another realm right now and it will be very difficult to catch that thoroughbred unless he has a bad day today or tomorrow and someone else catches fire

the course is getting tougher , greens are drying out and who knows what the wind will do

dude , if you get me hooked up,with some,of those peyote purps you won’t ever have to worry about seeds if I have anything to do with it!
They are some beautiful plants for sure. Smoke don’t trust PM for some reason. I didn’t want to give him my personal email and he didn’t want to accept my addy over PM. Said it wasn’t safe. I think he means well tho.

I am starting to root for Tiger. Looks like he is walking in pain. He is playing a smart game. Mostly staying out of trouble. Rocky start yesterday though.

Sheffler will come back to the field....things can turn quickly...ask Spieth.

Yeah Smoke is a strange bird that's for sure but that fker can grow some dank.
He sure can, I’ve been just enjoying the pics posted. He does a beautiful job with them. Had a little fun with his Canadian waze tho I have to admit I’ve thrown him a couple words to google just for the fun of it 😜

Wow , the list of those who missed the cut reads like a who’s who

Spieth
Koepka
DeChambeau
Wolfe
Rose

which makes Tigers accomplishment even more incredible

rough day for a lot of players

big crowd too

i wonder what the gate receipts will be?

tickets were running between $1700 and $3000 a day

all that revenue will be good for the players

here is a breakdown of the payouts

F1BF6AF3-414E-44B7-BEB8-24D845C08ACC.jpeg

Watching scheduler trying to get that shot out of the woods that was interesting to watxh

For sure!
Lots of memorable shots from the woods at Augusta through the years!

Scotty is on a big time roll. It will be very difficult to catch him now.

But if anyone can it would be the golfer in 2nd place , the Aussie Cam Smith who is only 3 shots behind.

Anything can happen tomorrow as the course will reach its apex of difficulty , especially the dry greens which will roll like a billiard ball on a slate table.

And then there is Amen Corner where with a little luck a golfer can go birdie , eagle , birdie real fast to pick up 4 strokes on the field.

Should be an entertaining finish unless Scotty catches fire and it’s a runaway.

I've watched tens of Masters tournaments and this course is playing the stingiest I've seen in a while - giving very little away. Unlikely to change on the final day.

If the "Scheff" holds steady, can't see him losing this one. Stranger things have happened on a golf course though

I've watched tens of Masters tournaments and this course is playing the stingiest I've seen in a while - giving very little away. Unlikely to change on the final day.

If the "Scheff" holds steady, can't see him losing this one. Stranger things have happened on a golf course though

for a minute there I though Charl was going to make a run for the lead

John Rahm will be paired with Tiger for the final round today and it should be interesting dynamic between the two

Cant Masturbate my arm gets tired. But yes i like seeing hot women play golf. Lets hope the club is stiff because its going to be **** to hit the ball with a flimsy club. 😁
pace your self Brother pace yourself ...

Congratulations to Scotty Scheffler ……this kid has a future in golf

A lot of highlights this year and a great turnout at the gate

Scotty took home a cool $2.7 mil……..not bad for four days work eh

Latest posts

Back