FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the RBC golf tournament is sort of anti climatic after the Masters

nevertheless we will press on until the next Major!

An RBC win still has all the perks to any other PGA event , winning a PGA is like winning the lottery for a golfer

I am pulling for Spieth , Snedeker , or Justin Thomas for the win

Justin Thomas because I like his caddy , Bones McKay

did you know mens caddies on the PGA on the average make more money than winners of an LPGA event?

So much for gender equality being alive and well

me thinks it is more about sponsors and viewership

the women do not bring nearly a fraction of the gate that men do

when the fans start showing up at the LPGA events then so will the sponsors and so will the money

it is not about gender , it is about revenue , pure capitalism that drives the PGA

what the LPGA needs is a female Tiger Woods to be the catalyst that drives the events

Tiger Woods announcement that he would play the Masters raised the income of the event by $10 million or more

there is not a woman LPGA player who could raise the gate receipts by $10 thousand dollars let alone a few million

show me the money!

Caddies are paid by the golfers, usually they get a weekly salary plus a %-age of the golfers winnings . The winnings in the PGA are higher than in the LPGA because more viewers means a bigger prize pool. Genders are different(even the kid in Kindergarten Cop knew that). Now if the LPGA starts to allow men to compete like the NCAA does in swimming, you may see viewership rise and thus sponsership and thus prize money. Maybe but probably not. I used to watch NCAA swimming but I will not anymore. If golf goes ‘woke’, I am done with that as well…

me thinks it is more about sponsors and viewership

the women do not bring nearly a fraction of the gate that men do

when the fans start showing up at the LPGA events then so will the sponsors and so will the money

it is not about gender , it is about revenue , pure capitalism that drives the PGA

what the LPGA needs is a female Tiger Woods to be the catalyst that drives the events

Tiger Woods announcement that he would play the Masters raised the income of the event by $10 million or more

there is not a woman LPGA player who could raise the gate receipts by $10 thousand dollars let alone a few million

show me the money!
Sorry but I'll say it again - gender inequality.
Watching ladies play is not as popular or attractive as watching the men. As a result, the sponsors won't and don't put the same money into the women's game.

As you said - "show me the money". Like it or not, it's what make our world go round

Equal means the same. Nothing in life is equal and never will be(that would be boring if everything was equal/identical). Yes, money goes to men’s sports more than womens sports. That isn’t biology. It is economic. No amount of legislating, sky-screaming, ‘equity-hiring’ or protesting will stop that.

It is what it is and I for one enjoy watching both PGA and LPGA tournaments because I enjoy the sport ... and I like the ladies

me too

there are a few tournaments with both sexes playing

i wish there were more co-ed tourneys

I like Danielle Kang , Lexi Thompson , and Brooke Henderson

1650154793397.gif

and the winner is……Spieth!

good to see Jordan get off the snide

this is win number 13 on the Tour and for a kid of 25 , that is phenomenal!

but yeah , I wouldn’t have cared either way because I respect Cantlay , that dude has had a tough row to hoe…just do a little search on him and see what he has had to face in his short life

a other PGA shootout as there were over 10 players wishing 2 shots of each other and anyone could have won today

and what’s next week got in store for us?

This week we travel to New Orleans for the Zurich Classic , an unusual event.

Unusual because it is the only PGA sponsored Team Event of the Year.

The format is best ball and alternate shots.

The first place team gets a little of 1 million bucks each.

Weather is always a challenge in the spring and Louisiana is no exception.

Lets hope we get 4 beautiful spring days for this classic tournament!

FORE!!

Foreeeee I play Disc Golf not regular golf I've tried I will drive balls and play putt putt but not going 18 holes searching for a ball. But I'll go smoke some joints and throw discs any day usually can get par 🥏 🥏 🥏
20220420_085756.jpg

Well it’s gonna be a shootout today in New Orleans

Cantley/Shauffle team is killing it , breaking all kinds of records at -29 under through 3 rounds!

but the South African team of Higgs/Grace are hot on the Americans heels at -24 under

so yeah , roll up a couple of hooters and let’s see who wins the $2 million dollar prize at the Zurich Classic

FORE!

Well it’s gonna be a shootout today in New Orleans

Cantley/Shauffle team is killing it , breaking all kinds of records at -29 under through 3 rounds!

but the South African team of Higgs/Grace are hot on the Americans heels at -24 under

so yeah , roll up a couple of hooters and let’s see who wins the $2 million dollar prize at the Zurich Classic

FORE!
Crazy scores

Mexico Open up next.

Abe Ancer will have a ton of support and carry high expectations no doubt.

Tequila!

Mexico Open up next.

Abe Ancer will have a ton of support and carry high expectations no doubt.

Tequila!

Yes indeed!

It would be good for the game if Abe wins!

Odds on favorite is Rahmbo

Lets hope Kuchar pays his caddie a fair cut if he wins….lol

Latest posts

Back