FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about the only reason I like watching Rahmbo is the anticipation of him blowing up

but yeah , when John is on , he is unbeatable , led the tournament from start to finish , quite impressive

hats off to Aikers win on the PGA Champions Tour and kudos to Marina Alex for grinding out her second win on the LPGA Tour

next up , Wells Fargo Championship

FORE!

Yes indeed. Marina seems a likeable personality.

Lots to look forward to

Yes indeed. Marina seems a likeable personality.

Lots to look forward to

likeable indeed!

I was rooting for Charley Hull and Lexi Thompson but they never had a chance

FC45ED56-B607-4DD1-A21D-E74D047989EA.jpeg

34C9006F-4D17-4857-9EC7-0564D0752AB1.jpeg

about the only reason I like watching Rahmbo is the anticipation of him blowing up

but yeah , when John is on , he is unbeatable , led the tournament from start to finish , quite impressive

hats off to Aikers win on the PGA Champions Tour and kudos to Marina Alex for grinding out her second win on the LPGA Tour

next up , Wells Fargo Championship

FORE!
If Rory can carry some of that Masters form into Potomac he might just be in with a shout.

Strong looking field though

If Rory can carry some of that Masters form into Potomac he might just be in with a shout.

Strong looking field though

when Rory is on he’s unbeatable

yeah , the Wells Fargo Championship and the ATT Byron Nelson are tune ups for the PGA Championship in Tulsa at Southern Hills

the next three weeks are huge money makers!

especially if Tiger plays the Open in 2 weeks

Tiger has the look in his facial demeanor at times that he does a wake and bake before the big games ..

looks like the Aussie Jason Day has a sharp eye the last two days

-10 under and on top of the leaderboard

Indeed.

Many in the know, including the Big Easy, rated Jason highly and expected big things from him the past number of years. Then he went through a tough time with his mother being ill till her passing, then a back injury. Only two TT finishes in 2021.

Looks like that may be behind him, given his form in this WF tournament. He needs the boost that a good finish will give him

Looks like Jason's had his "day" ... and it's not at the top of the leaderboard. A tight finish may be on the cards

Jason petered out and Max Homa got his fourth PGA win and we move on to the next contest , AT&T Byron Nelson Classic and then the second Major of the year , The PGA Championship

Morning golf addicts...I have been watching hockey. Will watch the open though.

you are not permitted to say the word h o c k e y in the Golf Thread but mentioning the Open is ok

will you watch the Byron Nelson Classic? ….all the addicts will be tuned in

you are not permitted to say the word h o c k e y in the Golf Thread but mentioning the Open is ok

will you watch the Byron Nelson Classic? ….all the addicts will be tuned in
I will watch some. I watch the Players, Masters, Open from cover to cover. I watch most of the British as well.
Avs are gonna win the Stanley.....I hope. No baseball (for what they did to Atlanta) and absolutely NO BASKETBALL (they belong in China)

I will watch some. I watch the Players, Masters, Open from cover to cover. I watch most of the British as well.
Avs are gonna win the Stanley.....I hope. No baseball (for what they did to Atlanta) and absolutely NO BASKETBALL (they belong in China)
It ain’t gonna be the Bruins. They lost McAvoy due to COVID protocol(like their protocols have ever worked). Hopefully the Cold-vid virus doesn’t wipe out the Stanley Cup. No baseball, basketball or football in my house. Too political. Golf yes. Hockey yes. All other sports no. To satisfy bigsur, insert golf commentary here. Sorry for the thread drift, bigsur. I can’t help myself…

awesome!

it makes me happy that we have some golf fans in the house

i grew up eating and breathing Dodger baseball

loved football and basketball

no more baseball , football , or basketball , pro stuff….I will still watch a few college hoops

so yeah , that was like 3-4 yrs ago now and it has only been n the last 15 years that I became addicted to golf

the more I ponder the game , the more amazed I am

awesome!

it makes me happy that we have some golf fans in the house

i grew up eating and breathing Dodger baseball

loved football and basketball

no more baseball , football , or basketball , pro stuff….I will still watch a few college hoops

so yeah , that was like 3-4 yrs ago now and it has only been n the last 15 years that I became addicted to golf

the more I ponder the game , the more amazed I am
Possibly the most difficult sport athletically out there. Micro radians and millimeters make the difference between holing out and going in the water. However with hockey, people deflect a puck traveling close to 100 mph thru the 5 hole of a moving goalie while standing on blades on ice. That is impressive too. Loved playing golf. Not in the cards for me anymore(sadly). Hockey either…

a strong field at the Byron Nelson

i will be rooting for Spieth and JT

• +900: Scottie Scheffler
  • +1300: Justin Thomas
  • +1800: Xander Schauffele
  • +2000: Jordan Spieth, Sam Burns
  • +2200: Dustin Johnson, Will Zalatoris
  • +2500: Hideki Matsuyama
  • +2800: Brooks Koepka, Joaquin Niemann
  • +3300: Tommy Fleetwood
  • +4000: Aaron Wise, Jason Day, Jhonattan Vegas, Maverick McNealy, Seamus Power, Talor Gooch
  • +5000: Adam Hadwin, Adam Scott, Alex Noren, Brian Harman, Jason Kokrak, Marc Leishman, Matt Kuchar

Latest posts

Back