Found 30+ plants in forest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could somebody help me out with this, can you throw me more information on 'Missouri Weed'. Why does it look so darn familiar? And why is it growing by me in Northern Illinois, basically Wisconsin? (I guess similar enviroments would do that but idk) Your absolutly positive that these are fake plants?

What would a baby plant look like then? Because these things cant be more than 2 weeks old. I'm just information thirsty so please, help me. lol

-JJ

well here is my baby and its only a week and 3 days old

budd 011.jpg

budd 008.jpg

Yeah your definently right

GIIIIARRRRG! god SO angry. You could prbably feel my pain right now. THANK YOU!

LaserKittensGoPewPew said:
guerilla growers don't need to own the land. That's why they're called guerilla growers. They plant in other people's land or areas they think people won't be.

yea duh JJ thats a big parth of the process, shifting the blame so much you cant go down for it. :farm: When weed just starts it looks like alot of other plants too. Do you have any seeds at all JJ? That same land could be a good spot for your own growth.

Yeah, thats why I'm germing some seeds right now. I'm going to germ em all now, maybe get them going in a starters kit, and transplant them to that habitat because the habitat is elite! And why does this plant grow the same shape leaf as mj?

Will it grow fake buds even? lol because i mean i could just sell this to a bunch of retarded idiots, or possibly sell them an entire plant and say your on your own and when they complain ill just say you did it wrong.

And is it harmful at all to the body, bcause a buddy of mine ate one of the leaves trying to get high cuz he was desperate?

Is there a certain age limit to this site? Cuz im just rambling on about random stuff im high as balls right now

Alright well tomorrow, when its light outside I will wonder through there some more. And Ive tried planting them and waiting, and hell man, nothing happened, never hear from them again.

Is there a certain age limit to this site?
That would be a YES! How old are you? :baby:
Will it grow fake buds even?
NO!
i could just sell this to a bunch of retarded idiots, or possibly sell them an entire plant and say your on your own and when they complain ill just say you did it wrong
You just might be able to sell this stuff to your friends! After all you fell for it once and as they say "Birds of a feather flock together". :aok:
Man I bet you was sweating bullets on the drive home too, wasn't you.
Thanks for the laugh everyone!
Prof.

Professor bongwater said:
You just might be able to sell this stuff to your friends! After all you fell for it once and as they say "Birds of a feather flock together". :aok:

I sell it to a bunch of my bros friends down at the middle school where I live. If I give it to him I garauntee he can find some stupid wanna-be stoner kid. He knows plenty. lol.

-JJ

edit- And by the way, my bro is 13, I'm 18, but my bro was checking this site out, and should I restrict him of that? Which is why I was asking on the age limit.

listen kid not to be rude but you sound like your in middle school. dont start trouble selling kids those parsley and basil plants your so happy you foound. grow up and do somethin productive

lol sorry to post agian but i just looked at those pics agian and hadda laugh

I just wanted to say..

If you're ever wandering through the forest and you happen to find a real MJ outdoor grow - DON'T TOUCH IT! It's not yours, you didn't put the time/effort/money into it, and you have exactly no right to steal someone else's plants. Learn to grow you're own MJ, it's much more satisfying and that way you aren't a lowlife thief.

Whoa man, hydro dude sorry if I sounded immature and crap... Inexperience should make me some little kid. I don't grow weed OK? I'm sorry if I was paranoying or some crap but I needed to know if this was real pot.

I thought it would of been nice to know if this website would have my back when I wasn't sure about something.

And Insane, yes I am working on growing my own plants, but if there are mj plants back there, then they def. don't belong to anybody. But yeah I guess you never know.

hey jj your wrong sayin they wouldnt belong to no body.i used to grow bud in wooded parks all the time. so people do plant out in woods randomly. i was just wondering why you said would it make fake buds? lol why would a plant act or portray a marijuana plant and grow buds like it that arent real. just struck me as common sense and didnt think id ever hear a question like that unless its from a lil guy.

JJBlue22 said:
And Insane, yes I am working on growing my own plants, but if there are mj plants back there, then they def. don't belong to anybody. But yeah I guess you never know.

You know what JJB, you just said you're a newbie to growing. So I guess you don't know that MJ does not grow in the wild on it's own. If those were real MJ plants, someone would've had to plant them, and that means they would've been someone else's plants. Do some research before you start telling me about growing mj, ok? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back